58: Electricity

Doctor Strange took forever to remember the portal thing he does.

Everyone new was amazed at the teleportation door.

Peter, Harley, and I made a run for it in the stairs.

I ran through the door, running up the stairs. Peter was right next to me, sprinting up without a problem. Harley, on the other hand, was struggling.

He stopped on the third flight, panting. "Fuck you guys." He breathed heavily. "How are you-doing that?"

"I will explain later," I said. "Let's just go to someone's room and talk."

"I can't go anymore." Harley panted. "I suck at cardio."

"Ugh." Peter held out a hand and grabbed Harley's. "I'll carry you."

"That's so gay." He laughed, allowing Peter to pick him up.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Just keep going." Peter laughed.

"Fine."

We made it to Peter's room.

Peter put Harley down once we got out of the stairs.

"Alright, what first?" Peter asked.

"Me," Harley said. He looked at me. "Um, I'm really sorry for pushing you off the roof. Even if you don't remember it, it was just in the moment and I regretted it ever since it happened."

"He got arrested." Peter grinned, flopping on his bed.

"Really?" I exclaimed. "Nice! For what?"

"For threatening a few police officers with the guns I stole from them." He explained. "But again, I really am sorry."

"It's fine, I don't remember it, you did nothing wrong." I brushed it off.

"Are you sure-"

"Yes, I'm sure." I smiled. 

Peter glanced at Harley.

"Um, so do you want to talk about the power? And the fact that you were blue?" Peter asked. "And you were hurt everywhere?"

"Oh, yeah, funny story." I grinned. "So, HYDRA kidnapped me, and repeatedly shocked me for two days straight, and now I can make lights blow up when I'm mad."

Harley raised his eyebrows. "Why're you so energetic."

I smiled. "Apparently, my body came up with a superhuman way to make the repeated shocking stop, so it just absorbed it. Now I have a shit ton of energy in me. Literally."

"Oh-"

"Uh, that's not good." Peter pursed his lips. "So you were angry enough that you cut the entire tower's power for three seconds?"

"I guess so." I shrugged. "I didn't try to do that."

"Okay, you do know that runs on like two hundred more times of power than a normal skyscraper." He warned.

"Oh perfect. Strange said I had about four hundred times the normal amount of energy I should have. So now it's even more!" I exclaimed. "And I think I'm seeing it."

"Yeah..." Peter muttered. "Uh, you should probably find some way to expel the power before you die or energy overdose."

"Oh, yeah." I nodded. "How?"

"I have no clue." He muttered. 

"Take some deep breaths?" Harley suggested. "I don't know, maybe just try to calm down."