Blissful days

--Mia--

For the rest of the day both Michael and Sebastian had taken over my shop and all I did was just sit there silently while these two men had sold my entire paintings with their charms.

Finally the moon has taken over the sky and we closed my shop. I can't believe that all my paintings were sold by the 3rd day of the camp.

After grabbing food, we entered Michael's tent. I still can't believe that a day in my life has passed without my intervention.

"I'll leave then." Sebastian announced and I felt a pang in my heart.

He really is a very down to earth person unlike the rumours those idiotic media spread. I don't care about the media because all they know is to spread unnecessary rumours.

"Already!" Michael asked.

"I have shoots. I can't stay any longer." Sebastian said.

We silently followed him till the road. I really enjoyed his company.

"Stay safe, Mia. Call me if this man troubles you. I'm gonna kick his ass." Sebastian said.

I stood there confused. Aren't these words what father's or brothers say to their daughters or sisters? Why is he saying these to me?

And in a flash Sebastian disappeared from our view and now it's just Michael and I. For a moment silence too joined us.

"Now, we can enjoy the rest of the days of the camp." He said and I just stood there silently.

Won't he let go of this. Why is he even asking me for company? He doesn't know the consequences of being seen with me. What if someone has already seen us together? What if they tell him everything? Then I'll lose even these small moments I have with him. How can I even tell him this?

"Miaaaaaaaaa!" He whined breaking my thoughts and trust me my heart warmed once more near him.

"We had a deal. You can't back out now." He again whined and my heart melted. Why? Why for god's sake should it melt?

Maybe I can have a few more blissful memories with him before everything goes through the drain.

So I just nodded.

"Yay!" He beamed and his face lit up like a thousand watt light.

Laughing, I made my way towards my tent. Jumping up and down like a kid, he followed me.

Do you want to know what we did all night? He painted not just one tree but so many trees.

Wait - not so many trees - he painted a forest. That's what he said. We were up almost the whole night because painting a forest takes time, right?
Dawn already broke out by the time we slept.

______

It's noon by the time I woke up to find us being squeezed in my small bed. We both were facing each other and his face was so close to mine. His eyes are still closed and I took the liberty to gawk at him.

His dark blonde hair is falling on his forehead. My fingers, having their own mind, went up to his forehead to put them back. The feel of his silky hair felt so divine to my fingers.

They also took a step ahead and traced his brows and then slided down feeling his rough cheek and his stubble. The little ticklish feeling made a giggle to erupt from my lips. I immediately sealed them so as not to wake him up.

I then traced my fingers on his little nose and stroked his long lashes that were resting on his cheeks. Another giggle erupted involuntarily and his eyes snapped open. Startled, I immediately sat up and faked a cough.