Michael's office

--Mia--

Sitting on the floor in the middle of the kids playroom, cross legged, I perched my sketch board on one knee and stared at the huge wall in front of me. I already painted the background colours on the wall that I need for the design I planned for it.

With each passing second of my staring contest at the wall, my confusion levels started to grow. Sighing, I looked around me and scowled at the mess I created with my discarded sketch papers. Landon will definitely make me clean all this. I already have the perfect design in my mind but I am confused about where to start and how to start.

Suddenly a huge sound in the now silent house startled me. Mike has gone to his office and Landon has left after preparing lunch. So it's only me in this entire house. So from where is this sound coming?

I looked around and realised that it's actually my phone. 

I scowled. Who can that be? No one apart from my agent and Mike knew my number. Mike was in office. So he wouldn't call and my agent will never call. He just messages me to meet and will only discuss everything face to face. 

So, who can that be? 

The phone went silent while I was still in the thought process.

Shrugging it off, I went back to my thinking but that damn little thing started ringing again. I really don't know that my ringtone is this disgusting.

Finally I have no choice but to pick up my phone. I looked at the number and it’s definitely an unknown number.

Answering, I brought it up to my ear.

"Mia! Be ready in 10. We're coming." Said a feminine voice and hung up before I even got the chance to say hello. 

Who is this? I tried to understand but no. I couldn't.

How do they know me? How do they know my number? What is the meaning of being ready? 

I hadn't even realised that 10 min had passed until a ping reverbated into the house indicating that someone had entered inside. For a moment my heart started beating fast. It would have been better if I brought my Coco with me instead of leaving it with my agent. At least my baby would have given me company, right?

Mia! Strangers cannot enter without a code!! For the first time I felt so happy that my brain works sometimes!!!

 I hurriedly moved into the living room only to see Ash and Isa entering inside with some bags in their hands.

What the??

"Mia! You're not ready yet?!" Ash almost screamed.

I blinked at her in confusion, "Is it you who called me?" I asked.

Her face fell, "You don't know my number. Heck, you hadn't even recognised my voice?"

Shit! I really hadn't recognised her voice. Now she looks really hurt.

"Baby, for one, we hadn't shared our numbers with her. For two, you hadn't given her enough time to recognise your voice." Isa said and Ash nodded somewhat understandingly.

Thank goodness!! Mike already shared his legendary moments where he got beaten by John for hurting Ash with his silly talks. I seriously don’t want to invite John’s wrath. So far he is such a nice and kind guy.

"Ok now. Go and get ready fast." Ash said.

"Why?" 

"We are going out." She said.

Out? "Where?" 

"To MI." 

MI? What is it? Is it some kind of famous place? I heard its name before … wait .. "Michael's office?" I asked.