Breaking news

–Micheal–

I lazily opened my eyes, only to find Mia sprawled all over me. Last night after finishing with the Fifty Shades trilogy and our uncountable make out sessions on the couch, I carried her to my bedroom.

She is the first woman who has ever set foot in my bedroom. In the past I brought many women to my house but never to my bedroom. Mia is the first one and I know she will be the last one. I'll make sure of it.

Because within no time, she became a drug to me. And the thought of someone else is her place… no chance. Not at all. It's Mia or no one. 

I looked down at her petite figure. She is sleeping peacefully with her head on my chest. A few strands have fallen over her cheek. I tucked them behind her ear. She looked so small and beautiful and cute.  Chuckling, I dropped a kiss on the crown of her head. She stirred a bit. Adjusting her on the bed, I untangled myself and moved out of the bed and into the washroom.

Freshening up, I made my way to the kitchen and found Landon already immersed in his work.

“Morning, Landon.”

“Morning, morning.” He said it in a very uninterested tone.

Does he even know that I’m paying him a salary??

Shaking my head, I grabbed my tab and flopped my ass on the stool at the kitchen island.

Landon then handed me my coffee. Sipping it I scrolled through the news section and choked on my coffee when the most unexpected news caught my eye.

ONCE UPON A PLAYBOY AND NOW A WORKAHOLIC TURNED INTO PLAYBOY AGAIN??

What the??? 

Our heart throbbing playboy and COO of MI, son of the late Mr. Martin Collin, Mr. Michael Collin found romancing with a woman in the Dollar’s club the previous night after a long gap.

It’s a very well known fact that Mr. Michael Collin had a series of women on a daily basis warming his bed but due to some unknown reasons he has been out of socialising in the past two years. 

Now, after a long gap he was found dancing with a woman in the Dollar’s club last night. 

The woman in the scene remains unknown, which is very unusual to his nature. Being the best friend with the Hollywood Prince, he has been around with many models and heiresses, so is the new woman in the scene a model or a heiress??

*With a photo of Mike and Mia dancing*

I stopped myself from reading the further garbage and threw my coffee mug in frustration. I felt satisfied when it hit the wall and broke into tiny pieces with the remaining coffee sprayed all over the wall and floor.

“What the…???”

Ignoring Landon’s questions I moved into the living room to grab my phone and dialled the only person who can solve this.

“You should have been careful, Mike.” His statement irritated me.

“For fucks sake, I have every right to roam around the world freely with my woman, Seb.” I gritted.

“What can they do? You were out of circulation for so long and when they suddenly spotted you, they just couldn’t stop themselves.”

“Don’t support them, dammit!!!” I roared. He is now stepping on my nerves.

"Chill, angry bird. I'm not supporting them. I'm just stating the fact. Anyway, forget it. I'll talk with my people to handle it."

"They better be." I hung up and threw my phone somewhere in frustration.

No one, literally no one in this world knew the meaning of privacy. Poking their heads in others affairs has become a favourite sport for everyone.

What is their interest if I roam with a random woman? 

Sighing, I turned around to find Mia holding the tab and reading it. My mind and body went on high alert.

FUCK!!!

Boy! You should have thrown that tab instead of the coffee mug!!

Late suggestion brain.

I just stood there contemplating how to console her. This is all new to her. How is she going to take this news?

"Mike, they wrote so much about you." She said.

What? Definitely that's not what I'm expecting to hear.

She chuckled, "Anyone who doesn't know about you previously will definitely know about you now. Completely. Including your last girlfriends." She said with her eyes still glued to the screen.

Wait… what? That's what she picked up from that article?

"Umm… Mia… aren't you… worried about the article?" I asked carefully, sliding onto the stool beside her.

"What?" She raised her head towards me.

"I mean… you were on the news. Aren't you worried about that?"

She shrugged, "They themselves have mentioned that I'm unknown. Who knows me, Mike? It's you they wrote about? What are you going to do now?" 

I shrugged, "It's not new. They have written about me several times. Seb will handle it. It's not new to him, either."

She nodded, "I read some articles about him. They won't even let him breathe in privacy. I hate these." Her little nose scrunched and her lips thinned into a straight line. Can she be any more cute?

"Don't worry. He will take care of it." I said, tucking a strand of her soft hair behind her ear.

She shook her head, "I'm not worried about me, Mike. I'm worried about you."

I smiled, "As I said, there is no need to worry about. Now freshen up. We will go and meet the agent that Robert suggested." Last night Robert had informed us that he had booked an appointment with Charles Brown, a famous art broker. He assured me that Mr. Brown will definitely like Mia’s works and I hope so. 

Nodding, Mia went into the bedroom.

_________

So, how is the chapter guys...

Don't you think it happens all the times..... Other poking in our matters..

Love,
Sanju....