She is.....

⚠️⚠️ You guys might find the content a head offensive. Proceed with caution..

I again will remind that this work is purely fictional. Any resemblance to dead or alive characters is purely coincidental.

If you guys really don't like to proceed .. Its ok... But don't spread hate...

______

--Michael--

I stood outside the room in which Mia is sleeping peacefully, contemplating whether to knock on the door or not. She fell asleep while watching the movie last night. So I carried her into the guest room.

Should I wake her up or let her sleep? It's already noon. She already mentioned that she has work. So should I wake her up? Last night it became pretty late due to the movie. But what if she has work?

I hesitantly knocked on the door forgetting the fact that the door isn't locked from the inside.

Boy! You carried her inside last night.

I sighed. Wish I could kick my brain.
Slowly I pushed the door and poked my head inside. I found Mia still sleeping peacefully.

I opened the door wide and stood there leaning against the door. I stood there for almost 10 min waiting for her to wake up.

When I found no movement in her I stepped further inside and moved towards the bed.

Leaning down I dropped a kiss on her forehead and stroked her cheek just because I couldn't stop myself. That caused a movement in her and she stirred.

She opened her eyes and let me stare into her grey babies.

She jolted, sat up and stared at me in shock and then looked at her surroundings hastily.

"You fell asleep while watching the movie. I carried you here." I answered hurriedly before she could think of something else.

She nodded.

"Go and freshen up. I'll bring you coffee. It's already noon." I said.

"First time I overslept." She mumbled.

I chuckled, "It's not a crime, little."

She shrugged.

"Go, get freshened."

Nodding, she moved into the bathroom.

I moved downstairs and into the kitchen to make coffee. The only thing I can manage in the kitchen is to make coffee. I drink a lot of coffee while working.

My cook, Landon, got tired with the amounts of coffee he fetched for me whenever I worked from home. So on one fine day he dragged me into the kitchen and didn't let me out until I learned how to make my own coffee.

After filling the two mugs of coffee, I went to her room and found her sitting on the bed, cross legged, fiddling with her fingers.

"Coffee ready!" I announced.

I moved towards the bed and sat on the edge. She took the mug from my hand and sat there silently sipping it. I really don't like the silence between us.

"Had dreams about me?" I asked.

She choked on her coffee and coughed a little. I silently smirked but she still remained silent.

"Thanks for last night, little. I enjoyed your company." I said. Though I hate the fact that we are actually parting our ways, I don't want to force her into anything that she isn't comfortable.

"Thanks to you too. You made my day beautiful and memorable." She said and her cheeks turned pink.

I couldn't stop myself and reached out to her to let my fingers stroke her cheek.