Date night

Umm.... Long chapter a head... Please be patience my lovelies....

--Mia--

I looked at the person in the mirror who was staring back at me. She looks different. So different from the person I know.

Clad in a royal blue knee length skirt, her hair was flowing down her shoulders, her cheeks were painted red in her natural blush, a small tear drop chain clasped around her neck, little but not so little earrings hanging from her ears, a small bracelet wrapped around her wrist, she looks different. So different from the usual Mia.

The usual Mia always was clad in her torn jeans, messy bun, devoid of any makeup, no earrings and nothing special about her.

I finally let my gaze travel from my head to toe and unknowingly tears pooled in my eyes.

The last time I dressed up properly was for my birthday. Dad brought me a beautiful pink dress, mom did my hair and makeup, Maddy was jumping beside me in joy that we were going out for a movie and small celebration. Yeah because that was for my 19th birthday. 

And after that life happened. Of course even after that life has allowed me to dress up prettily but Mia then dressed up for her clients. She dressed up in those filthy clothes those men brought for her to fulfil their dirty and disgusting fantasies. 

But the Mia that was now staring back at me, dressed up for a man who values her, who respects her, moreover who makes her feel alive. 

After many years Mia dressed up to spend her day happily with the man she desires. With the man she has chosen to desire. 

Maybe life felt too ashamed and was giving me a chance?

"I'm having second thoughts to take you out." A voice broke my thoughts and I immediately sniffled and dabbed my eyes for him not to notice my tears.

I turned around and there he is, standing in all his glory, leaning against the door. 

When has he come and when has he freshened up?

I looked at him intently and he let his gaze run over me. I squirmed under his intense gaze. Had I dressed up more? Or less? Do I look ok? Will he like it?

He slowly, very slowly walked towards me and with each step my heart beat increased. 

Suddenly wrapping his both arms around me, he pulled me closer making me stumble into his arms. 

His manly scent engulfed me and not only made me pool up with desire but also made me feel protected.

He leaned down and ran the tip of his nose on my cheek. His hot breath fanning over made me shiver. He then ran the tip of his nose from my cheek to my ear and kissed it and sparks shot up within me.

"Do you know how you look?" He whispered so huskily and that's enough for me to make my knees go weak. Thank goodness, he is actually holding me.

I shook my head at his question because I know I can't find my voice now.

"Ethereal!!" He said, stressing each letter.

My heart skipped a beat at his word and I bit my lip hard to control my tears that were threatening to fall. 

Never. Never once have I received a comment like this. I used to hate myself for the comments I received but for the first time, this man is making me go crazy for him. 

He then pulled away and this time I hadn't bothered to wipe my eyes. He looked at me for a moment with his narrowed eyes. 

Cupping my cheeks, he crashed his lips against mine, freeing my bottom lip from my assault.