I'm back

--Mia--

I slowly entered the parking lot of the apartment I once was familiar with. Pulling my hoodie over my head I lowered my gaze all the while hoping that I won't run into anyone.

I know that at this time the parking lot will we empty. So I choose this instead of the front lobby. I hesitantly reached to the elevator and pressed the button all the while praying that no one must be inside. 

I breathed in relief when the elevator pinged open and was empty. Quickly entering in, I pressed the button. I held my breath until the doors closed but no luck. A man squeezed in at the last minute. 

Shit, it's the apartment maintenance guy, Robin. I moved towards the other end far away from him. God, please don't let him recognise me. Please. 

It's been 2 months since I left. Hope nothing has changed in here. Even after knowing about me, though the media has gone crazy, the people around me have been nothing but kind and gentle.  

Then how can I be a burden to them? I thought that my departure would bring peace to them but see, what my man has done. He made the whole world crazy. Yeah! Because he is crazy. 

Pulling my hoodie even lower, I glanced up at the panel from under my lashes and cursed when I noticed that we only passed 3 floors. Why? Why should Michael live on the 13th floor but again it's way better than Robert's who are living on the 30th floor. 

Why do these rich guys need a penthouse? Can't they afford for individual house?

"Mia??" I suddenly heard Robin's voice. Shit, no. No.

"Mia, it's you. I know." He screamed. I have no choice but to pull my hoodie back and look at him. He hasn't changed a bit. A sort of surprise and shock occupied his face and I smiled nervously. Hope he still thinks the same about me.    

"OMG!! It's really you." He screamed to the top of his lungs making my ears hurt. I just remained silent.

"God! Where have you been? How are you?" He frowned. "You look… thin. Pale."

"Robin." I finally uttered his name.

"God! I can't believe this. You are finally here. Does Mr. Collin know?" He asked jumping on his feet like a kid. 

I shook my head.

"Let me inform him." He said, placing his hands in his pockets. 

"No!" I scremed. He looked at me puzzled. "I want to wait for him."

He nodded. "These 2 months, Mr. Collin is not by himself. It's so depressing to see him like that. Thank god, you are here." 

On 10th floor another one joined. I shook my head vigorously stopping Robin and he just nodded 

I sighed in relief, when we finally landed on the 13th floor and I quickly walked out. I stood facing Michael's door. The first time I stood at this door, I felt nervous. Nervous because at the time I was stepping into a new path. 

And now, I am feeling nervous. Nervous because I don't know what is going to happen next. I know Michael and I also can imagine his reaction but my heart just couldn't stop feeling nervous.

"I hope he hasn't changed the codes." I sighed.

"No. He didn't." Robin answered. I moved towards the keypad but stopped.

"He will be notified." I said. Michael mentioned that he will always be notified to his phone whenever the door opens. It also notifies him the person's name with whose fingerprint the door opened.

"Then he will come immediately." Robin said, grinning widely.

I shook my head, "I need some time. I'm not ready yet."