Prologue

I was going home in my car when a cat came in front of my car.I pushed the brakes with all my strength.

There was silence, I got out of the car to check whether the cat was safe or not, just after i got out of the car it disappeared.

I was confused, and suddenly I heard a faint voice calling my name. As I followed it the voice became louder and clearer. Just a second after that someone choked me.

"Tae, open your eyes!" Someone was telling me. I wasn't able to see as I was half asleep.

"Are you alright? Did you have a nightmare again?" Jiwoon asked.

I was panting and sweating, then I realised it was all just a dream.

A Nightmare to be more precise. It's not new for me. I have had these nightmares for a very long time now.

"Tae, Do you need water?" Jiwoon asked, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"No, I'm alright. You should go get some sleep. I'll also sleep. I have an important meeting" I said. She nodded and went to her room.

Jiwoon has been taking care of me from the day i got these nightmares. I know she isn't bad but I can't make myself love her the way I loved her….

I'm Kim Taehyung, CEO of Kim Enterprises. My life was normal… point to be noted "was normal". Well not anymore. My life is like living hell. Everything was fine until She did that to me…

 Everything was fine until She did that to me…

.

.

.

"Sweetie, Have your breakfast and then go" Mom shouted.

"Sorry mom, I'm already late. If i don't go now I'll not get a job" I shouted while running towards my scooty.

Today is a most important day. Because I'm going for an interview.

I've challenged my dad that I'll get a Job on my own without his fame and help , to win I'll have to get this job at any cost.

I put my helmet on and started my bestie Mary.

I'm Jung Sweetie. Well that's who I am for everyone. I'm 23 years old and my dad thinks I'm worthless Because I'm a girl. So I've to prove him wrong.

As I was going towards the company Some Rich ass car bumped into my Mary

I immediately got off and I gasped to see that my Mary's headlight was broken.

I can tolerate anything but if someone tries to harm my Mary I'll Just show them a round in hell.

I started yelling at the driver for his carelessness. Suddenly a man in a Gucci suit came out of the passenger seat. He was so handsome his face was perfect i wonder how would be his abs

Hey! Stop it. It's not the time to think about those things he broke your Mary's headlights that's the matter now yeah..

I again started yelling but this time it was at that handsome man standing in front of me.

"Hello Mister, Can't you hire a good driver?" I asked. I again started talking without letting him say anything.

"Look at my bestie how precious she is to me and you broke her headlight, see how sad she is!" I said while pointing at my scooty angrily.

He frowned at my statement and started checking something then he realised I was talking about my scooty. He sarcastically raised his eyebrows and said " Are you kidding me?"

"Why would I? I have so many works other than telling jokes to a stranger who Just broke my Mary's headlight" I said being irritated

" First of all it's not SHE and it is IT. Haven't your English teacher taught you basic grammar?" He said stressing the two words SHE and IT dramatically.

It's my wish i can call my scooty however i want what's his problems.

" And didn't your mother teach you to say Sorry whenever it's your fault?" I said. That was a good comeback. I'm proud of myself. What was he thinking winning an argument over me even when it's his fault? Never…

"Look I'll give you money if that's what you want, please go away I'm getting late" He said. How dare he offer money without even apologising for his fault. Jerk.

"Hey Mister! I have enough money to get it repaired and I don't need your charity. Just Apologise to me and Mary I'll go away" I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"Never, now move away I'm getting late" He said with arrogance. And that was when I realised that I was also late for my interview.

I rushed towards Mary and yelled at Mr.I-will-never-apologize-to-you that "Hey i wasn't letting you go until you said sorry but thanks to you I'm late for my interview. Have a Bad day" and went towards the building.

Following my statement I heard his faint voice saying "Hope you don't get the job" This Arrogant jerk. If he'll come in front of me again I'll chop his head.

Calm down Sweetie you can't lose your shit for these kind of jerks, ignore him just like you ignore tomatoes in your food.

***

Author's Note:- Hey! this is my first story. Hope you like it. And if you do please...
Like💜
Follow🤌
And share.🙌

Comment your views and
Stay tuned!