09- Confusion

Part 09

Sweetie's Pov:-
(Yesterday night)

Ughh! I'm bored, if only if they weren't there at the party i would've enjoyed till midnight but now i can't, I'm not even sleepy today. What's there to do...??

I was searching for my moisturiser in one of the drawers when that hard drive caught my eyes and I remembered that I didn't check it after Jungkook interrupted me that day.

Today I'm gonna check what's there and wait if this was thrown in the storage room then they removed this file because it was no longer wanted but why then? and who's she? and where is she now?

I badly wanted to know who she was but I then remembered I didn't bring my laptop today from the office so I can't connect it but I have an OTG so I can connect it to the phone. Yes!

I quickly take it and connect it to the OTG. I wait for a minute.
The only thing I found in the hard drive was a folder which had a file, when I opened it, it had a quote "find your wings,wings are nothing but your passion."

Woah! This line is amazing and I was searching for something like this for the new project but couldn't find anything till now. Maybe fate wanted me to find this...

I quickly wrote it down in my presentation file and I was quite disappointed when I didn't find anything else. So I just kept all that in one of the drawers because if Jungkook sees it. It'll be a big problem.

Next day:(The day of presentation)

I got up early and came early to the office because today I'll be giving the presentation for the new project and I have to get everything ready.

I was arranging the file when I felt a presence behind me. I thought it might be that arrogant jerk but when I turned around there was no one.
It creeped me out for a second but I again got involved in my work.

After a few minutes I heard the sound of the door open and close and It would definitely be him this time.

I asked him to check the files again without looking at him.
It would have been tiresome, being alone at that party. I know how it feels, I would've been there if it wasn't for my family. It's not like he likes my company but as they say something is better than nothing.

I finally looked at him. He seemed quite sleepy, I think he drank more yesterday. He didn't even wear his tie properly, he looked handsome though. I quickly tied it correctly and he didn't even thank me. Arrogant jerk.

It was soon the time to start the presentation. Everyone was settled in their respective seats and I started giving my ideas.
Everyone was agreeing with me and someone asked a question. And I answered it with reasons, everyone seemed impressed by my reasons as well as ideas. The thing which surprised me was even Mr Kim also seemed interested and amazed.

It sounds so odd from my mouth,anyways I have to start calling him that or else I'll call him that in front of everyone and definitely lose my job.

The meeting ended and everyone took their leave. Suddenly He yelled. I frowned my eyebrows and stared at him being confused.

He again yelled, raising his voice even more that I flinched and soon got out of the room.

I didn't even do anything. Why did he behave like that? He was impressed by my presentation but now what happened?

On the way to my cabin I bumped into Mr Choi.

"Ms Sweetie, everyone was telling that your presentation was amazing. Congrats." He said while shaking my hand and I nodded.

"But where is Mr Kim" He asked.

"He's in the meeting room but don't go, he's... angry" I warned him.

"Angry? But why?" He asked.

"I...i don't know..he just-" I stopped talking when I saw Mr Kim getting out of the room and going out furiously.

"Just leave it" I said to Mr Choi and went away.

I didn't feel like being there. Because I was upset. I don't know why? Because he was angry? But I'm used to it.

No I'm upset because he was angry even when I gave my best and didn't even tell what's my mistake. My dad also didn't used to appreciate me but he neither used to yell at me for nothing.

I was going home when I got a call from Jimin. I was not in the mood to talk but i didn't want him to freak out just because of not answering the call so I answered.

(OTP)

"Hey Jimin, I can't talk with you now, I'll call you later." I said, not in the mood to talk with anyone.

"It isn't the way to talk to your bestie. And it's urgent,you've to come and meet me." He said playfully,

"Chimmy, I'm busy, we'll talk later. Please, and I'm not feeling well" I lied smoothly.

"I have something important -" I cut the call before he completed his sentence. It's basically something casual. He always gives dramatic turns to simple things just as my brother.

I was on my way home and I was thinking the same thing the whole time. I didn't know why I was acting like this, this was new for me...
It's not like my father didn't scold me when I was working there, he did but this time I don't know why Mr Kim is mad at me? What did I do? And it's stuck in my head.

I reached home and straight went to my room. I flinched and nearly screamed. Because that idiot Jimin was there.

"You idiot, you scared the shit out of me.. and what are you doing here?" I almost yelled.

"Well, my bestie didn't want to meet me so i came to meet her" He said in a baby voice.

"I told you I'm not well, didn't I?" I asked.

"I know my bestie very well. You never said no to meet me. But today you gave a fake reason, I just wanted to check what happened." He said, showing his angelic smile.

I know I shouldn't be acting like this for a mere matter. By saying that I told everything that happened today in the office to Jimin.

" I don't know what I did, he just yelled suddenly" I said while rubbing my forehead.

"I never saw you stressed over something like this. You've quite changed" He said and I frowned.

"How?" I asked.

"I mean if you were the same as you were before you would have just cursed him for one day straight and let go. But you now are stressing over why he yelled at you. You can just release your anger instead of feeling sad over things which don't matter." He said, he has a point. I just have to release my anger.

"You are right, that arrogant jerk, that cold bastard, fucking angry Hulk what does he think of himself. If he does this again I'll just chop his head off even if I have to go to jail" I said everything in one breath. And it felt good.

"Ok, so I'll come straight to the point, I came here to say goodbye to you" He said and I frowned.

"But where are you going? You just came 2 weeks ago. Again you are going somewhere. You said you'll be managing your business here in Seoul." I asked while pouting.

"See I know I said that, but now the branch in there needs me, I just can't back off from my responsibilities. It's not like I'm going forever. I'll come back to my bestie. Okay?" He said while smiling. I nodded hesitantly.

" When are you going to return?" I asked.
"Maybe 2 months" He said and I widened my eyes.
"WHAT?" I almost yelled.
"Yoo calm down, I'll try to finish my work quickly and come here ASAP." He said.

"Ok bye, just get lost now, I'm tired." I said and hugged him goodbye.

Author's Note:- Hope you like it. And if you do please...
Like💜
Follow🤌
And share.🙌

Comment your views and
Stay tuned!