12- Ghost?

Sweetie's (Jeon Y/n) Pov:-

I reached the office as fast as i could and straight went to my cabin and pretended to work. There was no problem in my cabin as I kept my laptop and files at the same place where I left my work yesterday so it was easy to fool everyone…

That arrogant jerk came to check if I was there and thank God I wasn't late….
He didn't say anything and left.

Today I still have a thing left to do. And it was to check what  Ms Song is upto and to know that I have to go through her PC. I already had a plan for that.

Author's Pov:-

Jeon Y/n was a girl with so much curiosity, she couldn't stop being Sherlock Holmes for every suspicious situation. She was like this from a very young age. She has to reveal the mystery at any cost. And now when she heard Jiwoon talking to some anonymous on her phone she couldn't let go of it and based on what she talked seemed like she was cheating on Taehyung.

It was none of her business but something in her made her to go on with the plan. She decided to check Jiwoon's computer as it'll have so much information.

But she needed to do it secretly but there was two problems in her way,
One:- She has to do it when there is no one in the office. And it was late at night.
Two:- There were CCTV cameras everywhere.

She was confident that she would solve both of them. She just has to tell everyone that she had more work today and stay till everyone leaves and after getting whatever info from the PC she would delete the CCTV footage from Taehyung's office.

Easy to say but difficult to do was a situation then this situation was the best. Because she somehow managed to tell everyone that she has work but Taehyung was also working till late night and as per the rules the secretary has no work at night.

It was about 9 PM when she decided check if he was still there but for her bad luck he came to her Cabin with frown which obviously said
'Why the fuck are you here till now?' The nervous chuckle from her made him  frown deeper.

She cursed her luck and started searching for a good reason. Soon her brain came up with an idea. "I was working and fell asleep and woke up 5 min ago, sorry" She said, That would've been a good reason but Taehyung knew her very well, she never compromises with work, and she wasn't that tired to fall asleep while working.

He stared at her for 1 min straight. She knew it was not going to work but the curiosity and the dedication didn't leave her, a yawn slipped out of her mouth indicating that she was sleepy.

He knew that she was sleepy and was lying about being asleep but he let it slide as he was tired and instead just going home he gave her ten files to work on saying that she fell asleep during working hours knowing that she hasn't been sleeping.

She cursed him under her breath and started working on the files, more like pretending. As soon as he left the building. She started to go towards Jiwoon's department. Once she reached there she started opening her PC.
But suddenly the lights went off and she flinched.
But at the same time the PC was opened. She started searching for any interesting files or suspicious files in it.
She was so into it but suddenly she felt somebody's presence beside her. But as she turned there was no one. She switched on her phone's torch but found no one. She slid it off by saying it was just her illusion.
But little did she know that indeed there was someone.
When she felt the same again she shouted"Is anybody there? If you are someone who is doing some kinda prank then I'm not afraid"
Even in fear her confidence was on its peak.

Again no answer. She felt strange so she copied some of the files to her pendrive. She went towards her cabin as fast as she could to take her bag but she realised that the light there was also gone. She thought that the power was gone so she quickly went towards the elevator and called Jimin to pick her up.