03- JUNG Y/N

Part 03

Sweetie's Pov:-

It was early morning, I got up because I didn't want to be late on my first day. I got ready and went downstairs where my dad and kook were sitting on the table and mom was making breakfast. I went and took a seat beside kook.

"How did your interview go?" Dad asked, not lifting his eyes from that newspaper.

"It was good," I paused for a second or two. " I got the job" I finished. My dad instantly looked at me and his eyes seemed to be coming out any second now.

He then became normal and said "In which company?"

"She isn't telling, she told it's a secret" Jungkook spoke before me. He always does it. Stupid.

"Then how can we believe it's true?" Dad asked.

"When I'll get the salary" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Ok now stop talking, breakfast is ready, eat and go to your respective works." Mom said.

"And if she isn't telling us we should respect her privacy" She said to both Dad and Jungkook. She has always been by my side. That's why I love her.

"Okay I'll get going"I said and went to the office.
.
.
.

I was in the office. I asked the receptionist about what to do and straight went towards the lift and it was working today. My goodness..

I went to the 20th floor. Where there was that arrogant jerks office as well as mine. I knocked at his office and heard a 'come in' so I went inside. Even though I was nervous, I didn't show it. I can be a good actress.

"Good morning, Mr Kim." I said, gaining his attention.

"My my, the great,I'll-never-respect-you, is respecting me! What happened, when this arrogant jerk became Mr Kim?" He asked, being dramatic and also sarcastic.

"Well If you don't want any professionalism in your office I don't mind calling you Arrogant jerk" I said while smirking. He was amazed by my confidence. You can't win over me Kim Taehyung.

"Enough of talking, go mind your business" He said, a little bit irritated. What else would he say? he got no comebacks.

I went to drink some coffee in the cafeteria as I didn't have one yet.
I didn't see Ms Song today, maybe she was on leave.

Soon the day ended as I organized my table and got the necessary stuff shifting to my cabin. It wasn't that tiring as I didn't have to encounter that arrogant jerk again. He had an important lunch meeting so he went there and didn't come back, not like I mind.
.
.
.
The next morning when I woke up the first person I saw was Jungkook. He was sitting next to me on my bed staring at my face just like ghosts do in movies.

"What the hell! Are you trying to kill me?" I asked dramatically.

"Where is your necklace noona?" He asked. I suddenly realised and checked my neck to see if he was joking or something but it wasn't there for real.

That was my favourite necklace and it was gifted by Jungkook on my birthday. Even though he is an annoying little brother. He gave it to me with so much love, on my 13th birthday. At that time he was so innocent and cute. I can't forget that incident. I even named it as Sera.

And me being a clumsy one lost it. I should check in my office once.

I went to my office and checked in my cabin. It wasn't there. I checked in that arrogant jerk's cabin before he could come or else he'll become an angry hulk as he is and it wasn't there as well.
I thought I should ask someone else. And went to Mr Choi.

"Excuse me, Mr Choi Have you seen my sera?" I asked. He looked confused and frowned, then I realised he doesn't know it's a necklace.

"It's my Necklace, I can't find it anywhere, it was so precious to me. Do you have any idea Where I can find it?" I asked.

"Umm, if someone has got it they should've returned it" He said and started thinking.

"Did it get stuck anywhere or do you remember anything you did which may have made your necklace fall down?" He asked. I started thinking but couldn't remember anything because of my stupid forgetfulness.

"You should once check in your dustbin, sometimes it will be there. There are many chances it could be there, even I've experienced it."He said, I was about to go check in the dustbin when he said.

"You should hurry up cause the trash has already taken to storage room and if they'll dumb today's trash also it would be difficult and after third day from yesterday they'll dump it outside so you can never-" before he could complete. I sprinted towards the storage room when I was going, I remembered something which happened yesterday.

(Flashback)

This Arrogant jerk, can't he take necessary files while going to the meeting? idiot
I was searching for the file he asked for, in his cabin's shelf when my eyes fell on a frame like thing in one of his drawers.
I bent to take a good look at it when my hairs stuck on the knob of another drawer. I was struggling to get it out but it didn't, after 5 min when it loosened i was about to open that drawer when Mr Choi shouted.

"Ms Sweetie, Did you find the file? It's urgent" I suddenly got up because of the sudden shout. It felt like something fell from my neck but he again shouted telling me to hurry up So i went out.

(End of the flashback)

Yes! It might have fallen when I was searching for the file and me being a forgetful ass didn't even check what fell down. I'm such an idiot.

I rushed towards the storage room and started searching for it.I'm glad they separate the trash or else i would've looked like a homeless person searching for food.

I didn't find it in one section so I went to another. There were all damaged pen drives and hard drives. I started searching and finally after what felt like eternity I found it attached to a magnet.

Probably my necklace got attracted to the magnet near the drawer and both fell into the dustbin yesterday. If the magnet wouldn't have been there someone would have taken my necklace.
Thank goodness…

I was about to go out when someone entered but I Don't know how because the door was on my side but he was on the other side. Maybe there's another door, to outside..

He was talking about something on his phone. I couldn't hear as some machine was running, then he threw something on the heap of garbage where the damaged pen drives were thrown.

I got curious and went towards it. It seemed like a Hard drive but it wasn't damaged like other drives so I slowly took it, afraid of what it could be. As I took it I confirmed it's nothing but a hard drive, I then turned it around and I frowned in shock to see a name written on it.

"JUNG Y/N"

A/n:- like,share and comment your views..
Stay tuned!