05- The Meet

Part 05

Sweetie's Pov:-

I got ready and we went to the club where Jimin had invited us. I was searching for Jimin while Jungkook was busy buying a beer.
Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulders and it was Jimin.

"Chimmmy" I squealed and hugged him tightly. It's been 3 years since we've met.

"Yoo Easy girl, i can't breathe" He said while laughing.

"How are you? And why didn't you call me first?" I asked, being angry.

"Sorry Ms World, I wanted to surprise you so I first called him" He said, and I smiled like an Idiot. Well Yess he calls me Ms World from childhood and it makes me feel like I literally am.

"Ok ok you two long lost besties come sit here" Jungkook gestured.

"Guess who got a job?" He asked Jimin. And I rolled my eyes as he's gonna start his drama.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"Your Ms World" He said dramatically.

"What? Where? How?" Jimin asked with the same dramatic level.

"She doesn't tell, it's a secret" Jungkook said.

"Why? Hey, why don't you tell? At Least tell me." Jimin asked.

"No, someday you'll find out but not Today." I said and he pouted. I'm not going to fall for his cuteness. I've seen better,.which is Jungkook's. He doesn't even try.

"Okay tell us about how you feel working there, how's your boss etc" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"My boss is an Arrogant jerk. He literally broke my bestie Mary's headlight and didn't even ask sorry he even offered money, it made me even angry. I wasn't letting him go until he apologized but as I was late for the interview I just forgave him." I said remembering the incident again.

"What? Is your boss that cheap? How do you even work there? Does he do something like this with you also?" Jimin said with disgust on his face.

I was confused. What's cheap about that and how does, me working there is related to this incident? Which human has a headlight? And what's there to be disgusted about? I was frowning when I heard Jungkook laugh.

"What's so funny kook?" I asked.

"It's…j-just that… you both are the dumbest people I've ever seen." He said while laughing. I was hella confused right now even Jimin had the same expression.

"As if you aren't dumb" I said with a fake tone of him.

"I accept I'm dumb but you guys are dumbest" He again starred laughing.

"Will you tell us what's there to laugh about?" Me and Jimin said in Unison. He then stopped laughing.

"Well Jimin you don't know what she's talking about and Noona you don't know what he's understanding" He said. And the frown on our face deepened.

He turned towards Jimin and said"Jimin, She's talking talking about her scooty, she has named it Mary and considers it as her bestie" He then turned towards me and said " And Noona he understood it as something else which you don't like to talk about" I started thinking hard. And when i realised what he said my cheeks went red as well as Jimin's.

"Hey! Can't you stop being dirty minded for a minute" I yelled at Jimin.

"And your old habit hasn't gone. You still name your things what I'm I supposed to think?" He also shouted.

"Okay Change the topic, it's not funny anymore" Jungkook said and we both glared at him.

"Anyways Congratulations on getting a job. I have a story to tell. It's about my best friend. He also runs a company and he called me this morning and said that He saw a spirit." Jimin said. As all three of us broke into laughter.