07-The Party

Part 07

Sweetie's Pov:-

I was in my thoughts when the car came to a halt. He got out as well as me. I scanned my surroundings and I was in aww… the venue was decorated beautifully with only flowers and I love flowers. I went and started touching them.

"You aren't here to repair the decoration" He said. Idiot.

"I'm just touching them, they're so beautiful and I love flowers so you can just shut your pretty mouth up" I said while smirking cause he cannot win over me in these things. 

"You cannot talk to your boss like that" He said more like threatened me. I was about to say something when someone interrupted.

"Mr Kim, Good evening. Nice to meet you" Some Middle aged man greeted. 

"And who is this beautiful lady?" He asked. Referring to me? Never have I ever gotten a compliment so I was a little confused.

"Hi Mr Steve, Nice to meet you too and this my secretary Ms Sweetie." He said while smiling. And this was the first time I saw him smiling and his smile was so beautiful but something was missing.

"Hello, You are as sweet as your name" The middle aged man whose name I got to know Steve told. 

I don't know what to say to something like this. If you would ask about work I'll speak for 2 hours straight but now I am blank.

"Thank you?" Instead of saying I questioned. Then Taehyung said something in his ears which after hearing Mr Steve just laughed. I frowned.

"Anyways enjoy the party" Mr Steve said and left.

I scanned across the room to see some of them were dancing, some were drinking and some were chatting. 

But the only Alien beside me was on his phone talking to someone. It's not like I mind. It would be better if he would go home.

Soon a lady with a beautiful dress came towards us, she seemed older than me but was so beautiful.

"Hello Mr Kim, how are you? Long time no see." She said to him.

"Hello Ms Natasha. I'm fine. What about you" He said.

"I'm fine too And look at you handsome as always " She said and Until then i didn't notice him, he really seemed handsome with that orange suit he totally looked like some 5 course meal an- 

Wait! Stop,from when did you start thinking about these things are you mad shut up! My conscience scolded me.

I don't know when Natasha went away. Soon We were near a table and I was tired from walking with my heels so I sat on one of the chairs. 

Suddenly the lights went towards the stage and there stood Jungkook? What was he doing here? Confusion dancing on my face.

Wait Is this the party which mom was asking me to come to? 

I frowned and started looking here and there just to see my mom and dad talking with someone with a wine glass in their hand.

Ohh god I'm doomed!

If I get caught, not only my real identity will be revealed but also they'll get to know who I work for… 

I was stupid, The one i was coming was also a business party then why didn't i used my genius brain on this.

He spoke something on the mic and got down and walked towards us!!!! 

I slowly started hiding my face with my purse. They started talking and 

When did they become close? As far as I know we never collaborated with Kim's.

"Why are you alone, didn't someone come with you?" Jungkook asked. And why do you wanna know that idiot.