08- Haunting Memory

Part 08

Taehyung's Pov:-

Yesterday I took her to the party thinking I'll not be alone but even after taking her I was alone so I came back earlier than expected.

Today I woke up quite late and was getting ready when my phone rang and it was mom,a smile formed on my face.

"Hey mom Good morning, how are you?" I asked.

"Good morning baby, I'm fine but what about you? jiwoon said you fainted the other day and sorry baby i didn't call you that day i went to your aunt's house and thought you'll be busy and want some space" She said with her sweet voice which made me happy.

"I'm alright mom, your love and prayers keep me safe. And it's okay, I was indeed busy and today I have an important meeting over our new project so I was getting ready. What about dad? Is he fine?" I asked.

"Yes he is fine and it might be getting late so I'll call you another time" She said and I hummed and cut the call.

Today that sarcasm box will be giving the presentation as she insisted on it, i hope she doesn't create any chaos. I got ready in a hurry and didn't even tie my tie properly and went to the office.

I entered the office and went to my cabin and there she was checking the files and arranging the necessary things.

"Ohh You came, Come on check these files again and some of these require your signature." She said without even looking at me, does she have eyes all over her body?

"Yeah ok" I said and started looking at the files.

"What is it that you are late-" She finally looked at me and stopped talking. She frowned after noticing something and maybe it's my tie. I don't usually come like this so she might have thought what the hell was wrong with me.

She started moving towards me and held my tie and suddenly my heart began to race. I'm glad that her attention was on the tie because if she saw me now  she would think I'm some creep. I then noticed her lips it was so plump and soft that seemed so kissable I so want-

Wait Taehyung shut your fucking thoughts she is just a secretary more than that she is a sarcasm box. Stop your horny thoughts. My conscience literally slapped reality on my face.

"Hmm I think you drank so much yesterday and were late today" She asked, i suddenly snapped out of my world and hummed.

After 30 minutes, the meeting started in the meeting room everyone was seated and she was making everything ready to give the presentation.

Apart from her irritating behaviour towards me, I don't have anything to complain about her, because the way she arranged everything for the meeting and seeked this opportunity to give the presentation was impressive.

Not even a day did she complain about anything related to work. She just perfectly finished her work without any delay and distraction.

She doesn't care about anything while working, I didn't see her in formals even one day. She came as she came for college and Jiwoon said it was her condition so I didn't say anything, but after seeing her work I'm really amazed.
She soon started talking about the project and presented ideas.

"This is a very important project. We have to work very selectively, and talents are mostly found in rural areas. We just shouldn't find talent rather hunt talents. So here are some areas I've pointed out." She started presenting the pictures.

The new project was new for the whole company. This project is to find talents and help those people to find a path in their lives. This is our first time collaborating with the entertainment industry and I hope it will be successful. She was about to continue when someone asked a question.