11- The secret room

Taehyung's Pov:-

Everything was confusing, I don't know why every fucking thing in the universe reminded me of her?...

I just don't want to remember her. Not now, not ever. Can't I just lead my life peacefully?

I couldn't stop thinking about what all happened today. I'll see what I can do tomorrow...

I was sitting on the couch while drinking my night coffee. I didn't see Jiwoon for 2 days. She isn't home but I don't mind being left alone. I was watching some random news channel when my phone rang, the caller was Jimin.

I sighed. I already had enough today, not again. So I just rejected the call. And Jimin isn't one of those to give up easily so he started texting me.

Jimin:-
Hey tae, how are you?
And why aren't you picking up my call?
Me:-
Sorry I'm busy, I'll call you tomorrow
Jimin:-
Ok, but i want to hangout with you, I came to see you and hangout with you today but Y/n was there so... i was wondering whether you would like to come with me for a friendly meeting with my clients

Did I tell you that Jimin doesn't simply text, he just elaborates everything like an email.
Anyways i don't want to work tomorrow, I've to clear my mind out of this Y/n thing
Me:-
Yeah ok! Send me the location I'll be there and also timings.

Jimin:-
xxx, cafe xxx road, at sharp 10
Your bestie will be waiting 😘
Me:-
Ok, but stop with those emoji eww..
And byee, I'm sleepy.

I was done with the day and went to get some sleep which I guess I'll never get.
.
.
.
.

Sweetie's (Jeon Y/n) Pov:-

I wanted to execute our mission very fast, i even named it as
MISSION:-The Mysterious Woman

Yesterday I texted Jimin whether Taehyung was coming. For my fortune he accepted his offer by just one text. Impressive, And I have to make everything quick. I mentally made a map for how to search his room as I had an idea about how his room looked.

I have to find out about what the hell was wrong with that arrogant jerk.

He came to the office before leaving for the cafe where Jimin was. I asked Jimin to keep updating about him otherwise I'll be in trouble.

I quickly made my way towards his house. When I reached there, I again got those creepy vibes which I felt the other day.
Making myself strong and whispering that I can do it, I went inside.

I again found the dog named Yeontan near the stairs.
I think it was familiar with me now so he just came and started licking my legs. I picked him up and started petting him. But then I realised I don't have a whole day. So I just left Yeontan there and went towards Taehyung's room.

You might be wondering how I entered?
Well I once fixed his house's security system so I got to know his door lock.

Once I went to his room, I felt like the room was dead, as if it was alive and now it's dead. No emotions, no colors. I wonder what happened in his life that made him the person he is today.

I had to search for a clue about who that damn woman was in his life... and i don't think he would keep it all over his room. There's something mysterious in this room. I felt it on that day also.

My intuition was telling me that there might be another secret room as in movies. So I started checking the walls, I tapped at each side but there wasn't any difference, I started roaming my hands on the wall, in an attempt to find something which led me into a secret room. If anyone would see me like this they'll think I'm a clown for sure.