04- The flashback

Part 04

Taehyung's Pov:-

Yesterday I had a lunch meeting and I forgot to take a file and this crazy woman who is my secretary now, couldn't find a file on that shelf. She freaking took half an hour to search it.

I was working on my laptop looking at the graph of our company's marketing when the paper weight which was at its right place fell down making a sound. I got confused about how it fell down. It's not a paper, it's a paper weight which can't fall until a force is applied. I was too lazy to lift it up so I relaxed in my place and closed my eyes.

The memories which I didn't want to remember, which I suppressed deep in my heart, started coming to my mind. The memories of her…

(Flashback)

"Taetae, catch me if you can." She said and started running.

"Berry, If you will not stop running you might fall down" I said.

Berry, that's what I called her. Why? Even I don't know. Maybe because she was as sweet as a berry.

"Taetae, Do you love me?" She asked while pouting.

"Yes, taetae will love you forever" I said while smiling.

"Hey kiddos come on in, we are having dinner" My mom called us.

"Did you guys have fun in school?" Her Dad asked.

"Yes uncle, we played our favourite game today" I said.

"Yes Dad, I always want to live with him even when he is married."

"How will you live with him after his marriage? What if his wife will have a problem with you?" Her mom asked.

"How will she have a problem with herself Aunty?" I said and she blushed. She was just 8 and was blushing like a 17 year old teen.

"Ok ok I also wish you both get married in the future, now eat and go to sleep tomorrow you have to go early to the school" Mom said.

(End of the flashback)

Ughhh! My head was spinning as if I rode a giant wheel at high speed. Suddenly the lights in the cabin started flickering and at the side of the curtains, I saw her?… How could she? No it's a prank,
Someone tell me it's a prank… Suddenly everything went dark.

Sweetie's Pov:-

"JUNG Y/N"

What's with the name, How can someone- As i was thinking someone entered the room.

"Hey did you find it?" It was Mr Choi.

"Ohh! Yes, Thanks for helping me" I said.

"Now come on, will you be here forever?" He asked jokingly.

"Yeah, I was just looking for a… magnet, yes a magnet, I like magnets. I used to play with them when I was a child, you know?" I said a bit stuttering.

"Ok.." He said not sure about what to reply.And went.

Uff! It felt like I was in a secret base of an enemy shown in mafia movies.

I secretly hid that drive in my pockets, went to my cabin and kept it in my bag so no one could find out. I then realised I haven't given coffee to that arrogant jerk yet and if I'll not do it now he's gonna kill me.

I went to the cafeteria and ordered a coffee. As soon as i got it. I rushed towards his room and knocked, he didn't say anything.
I again knocked, pure silence. I twisted the knob and entered to see he was sleeping? No the files were all fallen down and his laptop was on he couldn't be sleeping like this..
I realised something had happened and tried to wake him up but he had already fainted. Soon I called Mr Choi , he called the bodyguards and took him to his house.

I was cleaning his table. When I got a call from Ms Song.

(One the phone)

"Hello Ms Song, How is he and what happened to him?" I asked.

"Nothing serious Ms Sweetie, it's just the work pressure and stress btw i called you to tell you to cancel his meetings for the next 3 days. Can you?" She said, If it's only work pressure then why would he take a 3 day leave?

"Umm.. yeah sure health is important" I said.

"Okay Thank Ms Sweetie. Have a good day." She said.

"Yeah ok you too" I said.

Weird! If he'll take 3 days leave because he has work Pressure doesn't the pressure increase? He and his principles. I can't understand.

I packed my things as work was over and went home. I freshened up and was searching my phone in my back when I saw the hard drive I got from the storage room.
I immediately connected all the wires to my laptop and was about to connect the hard drive when Jungkook entered.

"Hey Noona wanna come for clubbing?" He asked, standing at the door frame, holding the handle in one hand while the other hand was inside his pockets.

"You idiot, can't you knock? You shouldn't be coming straight inside" I said as I was startled because of his sudden entry.

I started hiding those as if i was a hacker and he had come to know who i am and will arrest me now. Well I was doing something which can be considered as a crime. Opening a hard drive without anyone's permission and which doesn't have anything to do with me. It has something to do with me: 'The name'.

He frowned at my action and smirked. I don't know why he did that.

"You weren't embarrassed while watching it then why are you now?" He said with the same smirk.

I got confused and my tubelight Brain took half a second to understand what he was talking about.

"Hey! I wasn't watching anything. I was about to-" He cut me off.

"Yeah I know you weren't watching and were about to watch" He said and teasingly raised his eyebrows.

"No you are wrong, it's about my work" I said.

"Then why did you react like you were doing something illegal?" He asked.

"Well I don't want to reveal where i work, you could've seen the company's name, so.." I said.

Well done. Where do you find these excuses at the right time? I'm so proud of you.

"Hmm, Suspicious" He said.

"By the way, Why would I go to a club with you?" I immediately changed the topic. "I don't wanna see you hooking up with any girl"
I said making a disgusting face.

"I don't hook up with girls" He said and I kept staring at him.

"Ok I do but today Jimin is coming" He said and squealed.

"Jimin is in the state-" " Wait what did you say? Jimin is coming, when did he get back from the states, where is he? Why didn't he call me?" I bombarded questions to my poor Brother.

"Yoo Noona, Calm down I know you have a crush on him but it doesn't mean you'll act like his Gf now, he just landed and he was about to call you after me but i suggested to meet him so are you coming or should I go alone?" He said.

Crush? On Jimin? When did I even say that? Well have i told you that this idiot has a habit of assuming things. He assumes things and thinks he is right,nowadays I don't even listen to his assumptions and even if I do I don't care cause it's like telling a child how babies are made, Possible but complicated.

"I didn't have any crush on him and he's just my best friend that's it" I said, or else he'll go and tell everyone that I accepted that I have a crush on Jimin

"Okay I'll come, I have to get ready, you go wait outside" I said.

A/n:- Here's the next part ....the story gets interesting with more parts
Like
Share and
Comment your views
....
Stay tuned!