10- Real Identity

Part 10

2 weeks later:-

Sweetie's Pov:-

After that incident in the meeting room. Taehyung doesn't even spare a glance at me even once except if there is a matter of his schedule and office related works. 

I tried to ask him what's wrong but he just gives monosyllabic answers or just hummes.

It's frustrating. It's not like I want him to talk to me. It's just fun to tease and roast him. 

Today I just accepted it. If he doesn't wanna talk then even i don't wanna talk with that cold arrogant jerk. Wait and watch. He'll be the one who will come to me talking.

I went to my cabin and started making his schedule. And did I tell you that this man has 100s of appointments and I've to consider his mood and time to give priority to the important ones.

As soon as I finished the schedule I went towards his table to tell everything that was scheduled for him today. 

As I was reading his schedule someone entered the cabin. Wait nobody enters without knocking then who's this? I wondered…and a soft voice called my name.

"Y/n?!" He said. As for the voice, I knew who it was. Jimin.

I got excited, and went towards him and hugged him like a koala. Well yes I missed him and he said he'll be coming back in 2 months so it was a big surprise for me. 

I started beating him as he lied that he'll come after 2 months, without realising that a pair of eyes were watching both of us with… rage? 

I saw something in his eyes: Anger,regret, disappointment. But why was he suddenly acting like this? And by his expression I now knew that his angry Hulk mode was on. I'm kinda used to it now.

I ignored him for a few seconds.

"What are you doing here? How did you know that I work here?" I asked Jimin, more like whispered. Being shocked as i haven't told anyone that i work here..

"Wait! You work here? I didn't know. I came to meet my friend. Taehyung" He said with the same frequency of voice as mine. Maybe he knew that Taehyung was angry.

I was confused. 

"So wait! He is that friend who can see spirits?" I whispered again. 

"Umm… yes and he is that arrogant jerk you were talking about?" He asked.

"Hell Yes" I said. 

This all time we were murmuring like children who have been caught doing something mischief during the class.

I again saw him controlling his anger. I'm glad Jimin is here or else he would have bursted on me. But I don't know what happens to this arrogant jerk all of sudden. Just like mental patients and wait he is a mental patient, he can see spirits so obviously.

I held Jimin's hand and dragged him towards the elevator.

"What the hell was that and why did he seem angry?" He asked, being perplexed.

"I don't know Chimmy, I've told you he is like this" I said and signed.

I again started thinking about what triggered him.

And then I realised Jimin had called me by my name. MY REAL NAME.

"Hey why did you call me by my name?" I asked.

"That's your name and I don't like calling you sweetie and it's awkward calling you Miss World around in public, I usually call you that in public right? But why? Is there any problem?" He asked.