14- The grave

Taehyung's Pov:-

I was in my room when Jimin told me that he'll exchange rooms with That sarcasm box. And I've never been more frustrated. Let alone spending the night in the same room, we can't even spend a day in the office on the same floor nowadays.

I know I was a jerk yesterday and even today but I can't stand that she has the same name as her…
Everytime someone calls her it reminds me of her, whom I don't wanna remember.
I can't argue with anyone so maybe there's no other option than sharing a room.

She came with a glare which probably I've been giving her the whole day and it feels like my bad mood is contagious. Silly. She had a teddy in her hand?

"Don't tell me that you sleep with stuffed animals" I asked with a slight smirk.

"At Least I sleep" She said with a bigger smirk.

How can I forget that Jimin is her Best friend and he'd probably spilled everything about me.

"Anyways, take your pillow and get down on the floor." She said while arranging her teddy and blanket.

"Excuse me?" I questioned with my one eyebrow raised.

"What? Do you think we are going to sleep on the same bed? Maybe in your dreams! Now get down I'm sleepy" She said as if I'm her slave.

"Well If you want then you can sleep on the floor I'm not gonna sleep on the floor that too for you!" I said with the same attitude.

"Either you sleep on the bed or on the floor, that's the only two options you have" i continued when she again started giving me that glare. Telling me that I'm not a gentleman which I'm not.

"Fine! I'll sleep on the bed, but if you tease me after this then I'll break your bones." She said and got on the bed.

I switched off the lights and went to sleep.

The Night was peaceful, No nightmares, no sleepless night, no stress. For the first time I was feeling sleepy. I wanted to dream.

Everything was fine until I heard a sound beside me. I thought She was talking in her sleep and tried to drift back to my perfect sleep. I heard a groan which made my eyes open instantly.

I got up and switched on the lights to see her sweating and struggling. As if she was having a nightmare which was not a normal nightmare but something terrible. I know what that feels like because I've gone through it. But I didn't know that she also gets nightmares like this.

I started shaking her body so that she would wake up but her struggles were increasing. I wasn't going to wake everyone up and give them a panic attack. So I thought about what I should do.

Unconsciously my hands slipped through her waist as if I've been doing this often and I hugged her from the side. I then noticed that she was shivering too. I made my grip stronger and patted my palm so that she would calm down and it worked. She slowly started to sleep normally without waking up.

Just when I was about to remove my hand from her, she turned and hugged me tightly as if I'm her teddy and the real teddy was on the ground. I didn't want her to wake up so I slept off hugging her like that.

Next Morning:-
Jeon Y/n's Pov:-

I was woken up by the alarm vibrating against my hand from my smartwatch. I pressed ok and was again going back to sleep when I felt a weight on my stomach which I thought would be Jungkook's clingy arm and was about to pull away when the hand curled into my waist even more tighter. I felt something, because I knew this wasn't Jungkook's arm. I slowly started remembering yesterday's events without opening my eyes but when I did I saw…