01-The Encounter

Part 01

Taehyung's Pov:-

I was going to the office in my car when it bumped into something so i asked my driver "What happened?!"

"Sir.. actually-..." before he could complete his sentence a voice started yelling. It didn't take much time for me to realise that a drama is going to start.

I had no option but to get out of the car. There was a lady with a yellow helmet.

She stopped for 5 seconds after seeing me? I know I'm handsome. And then again she started yelling like she wasn't drooling over me a few seconds ago.

She told me that I broke her bestie's headlights. I don't know any humans with headlights so I looked around to see no human other than me and her.

Giving my head a little more pressure I realised she was talking about her scooty whose headlight was broken.

In this world there are 3 types of people, one who give names to humans, second the one who give nomenclature for animals and plants and then there are third type who give names to even their pen.

You should have known by now which type she is. As i was in my thoughts judging her she finished her yelling and was pointing at her scooty and was pouting angrily.

I know these kinda people just want money so I offered her money but she instead wanted me to apologise.

Me apologizing to her? Never.

I so wanted to yell at her but she suddenly realised something and rushed towards her scooty and said she was late for her because of me. I finally yelled at her wishing her bad luck

Crazy woman!
.
.
.
Jiwoon's Pov:- (The last night)

It was night. I couldn't sleep as usual. It's been happening for the past 2 years. I became thirsty so I went towards the kitchen to get some water.

Suddenly I heard a noise from Tae's room. I rushed towards his room and saw a vase being shattered. Well, some or the other thing must break at the exact time every night.

I then Heard tae groaning so I went towards him and I knew he was having that same nightmare again. So I woke him up when I confirmed he was okay. I went back to my room.

(Present)

I came to the office as I had to take interviews for the secretary post. As I was going to the office someone called me.

"Ms.Song"

"Mr Choi, what's the matter?" I asked Yeonjun.

"Ms Song, Soobin couldn't make the arrangements so he told me to do that and the interview will be in the 2nd meeting room" He said while smiling.

"Thank you Mr Choi and yeah i don't want any chaos do you get that?" I said.

"Yes Ms Song. You can go there everyone is waiting" He said.

I went to the meeting room and saw all the girls wearing revealing clothes. Sluts. That was the only word that came to my mind.

Are they coming to work here or to seduce their boss?

The first candidate was some girl named Reena.

"Hello Good morning I'm Cho Reena" She introduced herself and I nodded.

"So Ms Reena, why do you want this job? And what's your work experience?" I asked, she started thinking maybe searching for a good answer.

"I just want this job and I have two years work experience in Park Enterprises." She said.