13- The playhouse

Jeon Y/n's Pov:-

Vacation? That too now? Well I'm not interested…

"Look whatever you guys are planning, I'm not interested just you three can go." I again turned to go to my room when my father spoke.

"You are coming with us and your mom is staying here, that's it." He said in a stern voice. Now I can't say no.

"Umm… Okay" I said in a low voice.

"Go pack your bags Noona, we are leaving tomorrow." Jungkook chirped.

What? Tomorrow? But I haven't even taken a leave and I was on the verge of getting fired… for God sake, can't they tell me everything way before the last minute. I let out a big sigh to let them know how annoying that was.

"If you are thinking about taking a leave you've already granted one." Jungkook said, wiggling his eyebrows.. What does that mean- wait did he call him on my behalf?
Ohh god it's like a little girl asking her parents to ask for leave from her principal. I can't stand Jungkook anymore..

Finally I went to my room wondering why my dad wanted me to come when he didn't care anymore…

I went to bed after packing all the stuff I needed for tomorrow.

Taehyung's Pov:-

The day was not that tiring but anyways i was feeling so sleepy maybe because After a long time the nightmares have stopped and I get much better sleep.

When I went, the door of the house was open. Other than me, only Jiwoon has the keys but she went to the states yesterday. Anyway, I went inside, only to find my Parents sitting on the couch. When did they come? And without informing me?

"Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?" I asked, surprised.

"Ohh! Tae you came? Your dad wants to take you to your playhouse and I've some work so I've to stay here" My mom said in her usual sweet tone.
The time she mentioned playhouse my relaxed mode was off. Again something about her. Why would they do that to me?

"No, never. I've told a 1000 times that I don't want to go to any place where her memories haunt me, then why would you force me Dad?" I yelled.

"What all happened was in the past Taehyung and you can't live in your past the rest of your life, you are coming it's final. And be a nice man, Jeon's and Park's will also be there." My dad said, A final warning and command.

I'm a grown ass man but he wants me to do everything according to him.
I was so angry that even my mom didn't say anything, well she loves her husband more.
I quickly went to my room and saw all my bags were packed.

I was going to sleep when my dad called me to the study room to tell me that he had informed my office about my leave.

I went back to sleep, the sleep I was talking about was long gone, I just started at nothing.

Next day:-
Jeon Y/n's Pov:-

It was around 9 in the morning when we reached the playhouse and I saw someone was waiting for us at the gate.

The car came to a halt, as soon as I got down the car, I saw someone familiar and my eyes widened if they could widen further I guess they would pop out..

It was none other than Kim freaking Taehyung, again. Can he let me live my life for a minute at least.

Judging by his expression he would be thinking the same.

"You?" We both shouted in unison ignoring the 5 men around us.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked.