Volume 2 - Chapter 1

"Ne--- Kiyo... Did you get any points at all this morning?" Kaori asks as worry was laced in her voice. 

Although it IS understandable, since there was literally no reason for us to not get points, this could mean something else. 

Probably a class fight, but I doubt it's with our class. Almost everyone is calm in Class B after all...

"Yeah... But all we could do is wait for Ellen-sensei to say something about the points.." I said as I opened the door to the Classroom. Just like us, everyone was also wondering about the points.

"So it IS really Class-related..." I said in a whisper-like tone. Although Karma, who was beside me heard me.

"Hm? what you mean Ayanokou- Kiyotaka-kun?" Although he immediately corrected himself, I still caught on to his mistake, so I smirked at him, knowing I won our challenge.

"You said my last name, Karma."

"W-what?! I-it isn't full tho---"

"He won, Karma-kun, too bad for you," Kaori said, sitting in front of me, smirking.

You see, last month, we made a challenge that we had to say each other's first names, if one of us failed to do so, the loser owes them a favor. I thought it would last longer but this also works.

"Fine, but since we're good friends now, we'll still call each other by first names, right?" He said as he looks at me with puppy eyes. Kaori was already down on the floor laughing and Sakuta who was beside Kaori was covering his mouth.

"Don't tell me you swing that way---"

"HELL NAH!" Karma shouted. Now it's not just Kaori who was on the ground laughing but Also Sora. Aru was just smiling as if he was enjoying this.

"Hey, since you guys started calling each other by first names, let's start calling everyone in this classroom by their first names!" Yuuki recommended. Although it won't be hard, I'll still have a bit of difficulty saying it since I'm used to calling their last names.

"So be it, Asuna," Kazuto said while smiling with a... Blush? It's only the first month and he already has a crush?

Can't blame him though. 

Everyone then started agreeing that we would call each other by our first names. Since most of our surnames are such a mouthful after all..

But then, our fun was interrupted by the bell. This turned our once cheerful atmosphere into a serious one in mere seconds. Ellen-sensei then came in with her usual smile and stopped at the teacher's podium.

"I know everyone has questions... Please ask now..." Ellen-sensei said as if she didn't know what we would ask. Almost everyone raised their hands but I know everyone had the same questions.

"Sensei--- We didn't receive any points... I'm pretty sure that we did well with the midterms? And that We didn't do anything wrong?" Kaguya says. And everyone in the class agreed with her.

"Unfortunately, the first-year's CP distribution has been delayed due to some problems..." Ellen-sensei said without losing her smile. 

"So there is a class fight or something? Sensei?"  I asked, trying to confirm my suspicions.

"Somewhat like that--- Also, here's the update Class points," Ellen-sensei said as she sticks a white paper on the board. I can't help but sigh in relief at the points we have right now.

 I can't help but sigh in relief at the points we have right now