Extra Chapter :-)

2.1

A/N: I found this chapter in a random notebook a few days ago and I decided to post it :-) (I tried to keep it the way it was so it may look extremely different than my current fanfics do and is shorter)

"We're going to go back out today." Eric said to all of us.

"To explore??" Michael asked.

"Yeah, once you are dressed you can go find Lou and she can do everyone's hair."

We all agreed and quickly dressed in different parts of the bus.

Lou did my hair and make-up, and I was surprised at how good I looked.

"Wow, thanks so much!!" I said as I gave her a quick hug.

"You're welcome!! Do you want to help me with Luke??" She asked.

"Definitely." I smiled.

She taught me how to do his hair, and then we left to go out and explore.

...

"Where do you want to go now??" Eric asked.

"Umm... Hold on. There is a guy staring at Kaelyn." Luke said, pointing ahead of us.

"What?? Oh my god." I said, panicking.

"Kaelyn, do you know him??" Ashton asked me.

"H-he's my dad." I said, dialing my mom's number.

"Mom??"

"Kaelyn, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"It's dad, h-he's here."

"In the city?"

"Yeah, and he is staring at me. There was someone else with him, but not anymore."

"Oh god, Kaelyn don't talk to him. He has no reason to. Ignore him and don't let him ruin your trip."

"Okay, mom. Thank you."

"Kaelyn, what did she say??" Luke and Shelby asked as soon as I hung up.

"To ignore him, and don't talk to him. He doesn't have a reason to talk to me. God, I'm not even making sense right now."

"It's fine, I'll have Eric tell him to leave you alone." Luke said, going over to Eric who was talking to the others.

"Guys! I can't just walk up to a stranger and tell him to stay away from Kaelyn!" I heard Eric yell at them.

The four of them continued talking to Eric while Shelby and I watched. All of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. I slowly turned around to find my biological father. I screamed and Luke immediately came over.

He opened his arms for me and I put my head on his chest, not looking at the man who is my father.

"Leave her alone." Luke said, trying to stay calm.

"She is my daughter. I can talk to her if I want to."

"He can't, h-he isn't allowed to." I mumbled into Luke's chest.

"You aren't allowed to, we already talked to her mom." Luke said through gritted teeth.

Ashton, Michael, and Calum all came over and all four of them were yelling at him. Eric came over after a few minutes and told my d- that man to go or he will call the cops. Once he had gone, Eric yelled at the four boys all the way back to the stadium.

...

"Kaelyn, are you okay??"

I looked up from my spot on the couch where Luke had left me because Eric had to talk to him.

"Yeah Ash." I told the drummer.

"Okay, I just wanted to check on you. Do you mind if I sit next to you??"

"No, not at all." I said, adjusting to make room for him.

"Thank you. Hey- I was wondering if the boys and I can make a video for Keek, Twitter, and Instagram with you and Shelby."

"Sure, but can we film it later??"

"Yeah, of course." Ash said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

We heard a gasp and looked up to find Luke with a shocked expression.

...

Luke's POV

"Luke, I'm serious. You shouldn't have gotten mad." Eric told me.

"I know, I was just protecting her, he has no right to talk to her."

"I understand that Luke, but you guys went overboard."

"He wasn't listening. Listen- I'm sorry, it won't happen again, I promise."

"You can go now."

I walked towards our tour bus to find Kaelyn. I had left her in the back, but I don't know if she had moved.

I opened the door and saw Ashton sitting next to Kaelyn- who was in the same spot- and he had just kissed her forehead.

__________________________

A/N: I literally cringed typing all of this >.< but whatevs.

No- I won't be continuing this, I just found the chapter and decided to post it- although it is bad...

Reading some of these (extremely short) chapters has showed me how much I have improved as a writer- but I also have you guys (especially @AllAboutTheBxssist because of tips/advice)

Thanks soo much for 1.2k, it really means a lot especially since I personally don't like this book...

Toodles!! (So copied my bestie there :D)