0.5

|Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014|

I opened my eyes. My cousin was here dropping of her 11 year old daughter and wasn't exactly being quiet.

I was about to try to go back to sleep, but I immediately sat up, remembering that 5sos was going to be on the Today Show. I looked at the clock, it was 6:59. I jumped, and I mean jumped, out of bed and sprinted downstairs to the living room.

My mom and cousin looked at me like I was crazy while I turned the TV on. (Yeah seeing a 16 year old going into 11th grade soon getting excited is kinda crazy to some people)

"What?? 5SOS is going to be on the Today Show!!!!" I told them.

"OK then..." My mom, Emily said, rolling her eyes.

During commercials, I ran to my room upstairs to get my iPhone to text Shelby and take photos and videos.

We had stayed up till 1am the previous night, because 5SOS' album was being released in the US today, and we wanted to be awake when it was officially out.

Finally, after 1 1/2 hours of news, they came on!!!! :D I recorded it and when they were done, Shelby and I texted about how awesome they were.

_

The next morning...

AHH!!!!!!!!! THEIR ALBUM CAME!!!! :D:D

I preordered it on iTunes, which was downloaded a few hours before it was officially released. I also preordered the deluxe version from Target (it came in 4 different colors; red, blue, yellow, and white) and I got...

RED!!!!!!

___________________________________________

A/N: So Kaelyn has an iPhone now... She got it after they were on vacation, a few days before this chapter. And yes I did an extra day because I just wanted to have the day of the album being released and when Kaelyn got the album to be in the same chapter. Shelby's birthday was before Ashton's so she also has an iPhone now. They both got the album on iTunes, but Kaelyn also got the cd.