0.8

|Saturday, August 9th, 2014|

"No talking to absolute strangers, unless they are nice. Make sure you stick together. No stealing or bragging. Be nice to anyone that talks to you guys, unless they are creepy and or suspicious guys. And lastly, stay safe." My mom said for what felt like the millionth time.

"We know." Shelby and I replied, rolling our eyes slightly.

We were at the parent drop off for the concert, and we couldn't wait any longer.

We had our phones and purses in one hand, and the other on the seatbelt, prepared to jump out as soon as possible.

We unbuckled as my mom slowed down to park to let us out. Not even a second after she parked, we had the doors open and were jumping out.

"You girls stay safe!! See you later tonight!!" My mom called.

"We will!! Bye!!" Shelby and I called back in unison.

We started walking towards merchandise, since it was only 6:20 and we had 40 minutes until 5SOS came on.

Our parents let us come alone, since we had our phones, were 16, and would be by security guards the whole night.

When we reached the first place with merchandise, we bought almost everything. We had gotten a few shirts, but decided to change into a 5SOS one (the scribble t-shirt).

We were both kind of hungry, even though we ate a little while ago. We both got a water and a quick snack, before heading to our seats.

When we finished eating, it was only 6:45, so we went on twitter and instagram, posting a picture of how close we were to the stage.

All of a sudden, the girl behind us tapped us on the shoulders.

"Yes??" I asked her.

"Are you guys @_lukes_nirvana_shirt_ and @lukes_vans_??"

"Umm... Yeah we are." Shelby said.

"Really?! Oh my god your accounts are amazing!! I am Jackie, by the way. And this is my twin sister, Aria." Jackie said, motioning to the girl next to her.

"Thanks!! Nice to meet you guys!!" Shelby smiled.

"Yeah, thanks!! Funny how we are all here, huh??" I smiled.

"Yeah!! We were always like, 'These guys are ama-zayn!! We want to meet them!!' We didn't even know you lived around here." Aria said.

"Yeah we go to Columbia High." I replied.

"Really?! We just moved here a few weeks ago, and we are going to be going to Columbia!! We are juniors, how about you guys??" Jackie said excitedly.

"Really?! Us too!! We should text each other and see what classes we have together when we get our schedules!!" Shelby smiled.

"Totally!!" Jackie and Aria squealed.

We all exchanged numbers and noticed the concert was going to start in a few minutes.

__________________________

A/N: Next part is going to have awesome stuff in it 😉

And I think this is my longest chapter yet...

@_lukes_nirvana_shirt_ and @_lukes_vans_ are actual instagram accounts, I couldn't think of any other names...

❤💙❤💙