1.2

A/N: The pic is from when I saw them 8/9/2014 (same day as Kaelyn and Shelby) and this is yet again, Luke's POV

__________________________

|Saturday, August 9th, 2014|

Luke's POV

"This is going to be our last song of the night!! Thank you Boston for having us!! It has been great to play for you!!" I said.

I looked at the 4 girls, who were all pouting slightly. I ran up to Ash, and Mikey and Cal followed when they saw me.

"Can we bring some girls up onstage and then backstage??" I asked.

"Hey!! I was thinking that!!" Mikey exclaimed.

" Which girls?? The ones near you Luke??" Cal asked.

"Yeah, but I call dibs on the one closest to the catwalk."

"And I call dibs on the one closest to me." Mikey said.

"Cal and I will take the other two then." Ashton laughed. "And ask the guards first."

"Already planned that Ash." I said.

Mikey, Cal, and I walked down to the security guards. We quickly asked them, quietly. They agreed and we went back to our mics.

"We would like to bring 4 girls up to the stage." I told the crowd. I saw the girls light up, waiting anxiously.

"And those 4 girls are..." Mikey started.

"The 4 girls in the front row with 5SOS shirts on, on Luke's right." Ash continued.

I saw them stand there, faces full of... excitement?? Shock??

"Please come join us ladies!!" Cal said.

The security guard went to let them out into the pit. Ash came down from his drums, and Mikey and Cal came over, too.

The security guard helped the first girl up, while Ash grabbed her hand, claiming her. Cal helped with the next girl, claiming her. Mikey helped the next girl, who he called 'dibs' on.

Then, it was my turn. She stepped onto the security guards' locked fingers and looked at me. I smiled and held my hand out for her.

We all returned to our mics, and in Ashton's case, his drums. We asked them their names, Ash had Jackie and Cal had Aria, who looked like they were twins. Mikey introduced Shelby.

Then, I had to introduce... uhh... I looked at her, and whispered "What's your name, babe??"

She blushed, then whispered "Kaelyn." I introduced her and then announced we were playing "She Looks So Perfect".

__________________________

A/N: Next part is Kaelyn's POV, and there won't be another part with Luke's POV for a bit... And thanks so much for 110 reads!! 😘