1.1

|Saturday, August 9th, 2014|

"This is going to be our last song of the night!! Thank you Boston for having us!! It has been great to play for you!!" Luke said.

Jackie, Aria, Shelby and I looked at each other. We all pouted slightly, because we didn't want them to go just yet.

We noticed that all the boys were up by Ash, and then Luke, Cal, and Mikey came down to talk to the security guards that were in front of us.

Then they all went back to their spots, and smiled at eachother.

"We would like to bring 4 girls up to the stage." Luke said.

Jackie, Shelby, Aria and I looked at each other, hoping it was us.

"And those 4 lucky girls are..." Mikey started to say.

"The 4 girls in the front row with the 5SOS shirts, on Luke's right!!" Ash continued.

Aria, Jackie, Shelby and I stared at each other, shocked. We didn't think they would actually call us up there.

"Please come join us ladies!!" Cal smiled. They all came over to where we were and waited patiently.

The security guards opened the gate/fence thing and let us out into the pit.

One of them locked their fingers together to help Jackie up. Ash grabbed onto her hand and pulled her on stage.

The security guard then motioned for Aria to come over. She put her foot on his locked hands and then grabbed Cal's hand, which was waiting for hers.

Shelby started getting on the stage, when Mikey came over to help her. I could see her smile, before I turned my attention to Luke.

The security guard held his locked hands out to me. I put my foot on his hands and looked at Luke. He held his hand out, which I grabbed tightly. He helped me up, then thanked the security guard.

We all went to their places on the stage, in Ashton's case, his drums. Ash introduced Jackie, Calum introduced Aria, and Michael introduced Shelby.

Luke looked at me and I could feel his breath when he whispered in my ear,

"What's your name??"

I blushed before whispering in his ear, which to reach I had to stand on my tiptoes,

"Kaelyn."

He introduced me and I smiled and waved to the crowd. I was kinda nervous at first, but being next to Luke calmed me down.

Luke then said they were playing 'She Looks So Perfect'.

__________________________

A/N: Yayy!!! Second update today!!! Hope you like where this is going!!! 😉