1.5

Disclaimer: Luke isn't in love with Kaelyn, he likes her and thinks she is nice.

__________________________

|Saturday, August 9th, 2014|

"Favorite color??" Luke asked me.

"Blue." I replied, smiling.

"Hey-that's my favorite color, too." He laughed.

We were playing 20 questions on their tour bus. Shelby was with Michael, and I don't know where Jackie and Aria were.

"Favorite movie??" I asked him.

"Umm..." He laughed slightly. "I am going to have to say 'Mean Girls'."

"Really?? I haven't seen it yet."

"What?! Oh my god, you are watching it with me right now." He said, about to stand up.

"Luke, I am going to have to go back out soon, One Direction is going to come on."

"Oh... Right. Hmm..."

We sat quietly for a moment, thinking.

"I know!!" He exclaimed.

"What??"

"You could come to D.C. with us, and on the bus, we could watch it!!"

"That is an amazing idea Luke!!" I squealed.

"Can you call your parents and ask?? They can talk to anyone they have to."

"Yeah... but what about Shelby and them?? They might get jealous."

Luke looked at me, then grabbed his phone with a smirk.

"What are you doing??" I asked him, a little nervous.

"Texting the guys. I am going to tell them to ask Shelby and them if they wanna come."

"Oh... Okay. I am going to call my mom."

"Okay. If she needs to talk to anyone, I'll get them."

I nodded as I dialed my mom's number.

"Kaelyn? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" My mom frantically said.

I laughed. "I'm fine mom. Shelby and I met two really nice girls who are going to our school this year and are in our grade. Their names are Jackie and Aria and they are identical twins."

"Oh. That's good!"

"Yeah... Shelby and I let them sit- well stand- with us because they were behind us. Mikey from 5SOS winked at Shelby a few times. Luke... winked at me also."

"Really?! They noticed you?!"

"We got tickets for the front row, Mom. Before their last song, 'She Looks So Perfect'-"

"The underwear song?"

"Yeah, the underwear song."

Luke looked over at me and I whispered "That's what my mom calls it." He nodded and continued to play on his phone.

"Anyway... They pulled us- all four of us- onstage for it and then brought us backstage, and right now we are on their tour bus."

"So 5SOS kidnapped you and your friends?"

"No, they didn't kidnap us, Mom."

"Okay, good."

"And Luke came up with a great idea."

"Oh... What is it?" She asked.

"Can I go to D.C. with 5SOS and 1D?? They perform Monday, and technically 30 minutes is not enough time to hang out with them."

"Umm... I guess-"

"Really?! OH MY GOD!!" I squealed.

Luke looked at me and laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him, which he returned.

"Can I talk to some people?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, who do you want to talk to??"

"All of 5 Seconds of Summer, One Direction, the main bodyguard, and a manager I guess."

"Okay, well here's Luke."

I took Luke's phone and gave him mine. He looked at me questionably.

"My mom wants to talk to you, Mikey, Ash, Cal, Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Eric, and a manager."

He nodded before putting my phone to his ear. "Hello??... Yes, I am Luke... Well hi Mrs.-"

I left the room and saw that Luke was on twitter. I followed a few fans- including Shelby and I, with notifications for our tweets- and favorited/retweeted a few tweets, too. I locked his phone, before going to find the others.