1.8

A/N: The italics are their thoughts, names of movies/books/tv shows/store names, or a text message.

___________________________________________

I opened my eyes and almost panicked. This is not my room... Then I remembered that I was with 5SOS and 1D. I felt something, or someone, move slightly next to me. Their arms were around me, and they hugged me tighter. I turned my head, and saw blonde hair in a quiff, messed up from sleeping. Luke. Wait. Luke Hemmings?! I am sleeping next to Luke Hemmings of 5 Seconds of Summer?! Then I remembered watching TV on the couch in the back of their tour bus last night. Luke had his arm around me and I had probably fallen asleep.

"Kaelyn??" Luke mumbled, his voice deep from just waking up.

"Yeah Luke??"

"What time is it??"

"Umm..." I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.

"11:09. When did we go to bed??"

"Well you fell asleep around 1:30 I think. I fell asleep shortly after."

"Ah... Where are the others??" I asked.

"I think they are up front." He said, pulling me closer to him.

"I don't wanna get up..." He pouted slightly before his stomach growled. "But I am starving."

"Me too."

"Ugh, I guess we should get up then, since we are both hungry."

"Okay." I smiled, sitting up.

Once we were both up and we had fixed our hair, we headed towards the front of the bus.

"Well look who's finally up." Mikey chuckled.

"Michael, you hate getting up and you're usually the last one up, so shut up." Luke said.

"Sorry, Luke. Can't you tell he isn't a morning person, Kaelyn??"

I ignored him, not knowing how to respond.

"Kaelyn??" Calum asked.

"I'm not a morning person either." I finally said.

"Oh, well it doesn't seem like it."

"She can be worse, trust me." Shelby said.

"Anyways, we are going to Starbucks, so be ready to go in guys." Ashton said, pointing to Luke and I.

"Alright. Kaelyn, you can change in the back." Luke said.

"Okay."

After I changed, I headed back up front. I noticed that Luke had changed, and the others had changed before we got up.

"We're almost there!!" Luke smiled when I sat next to him. (A/N: Luke getting excited <3) I laughed slightly.

"What??" He asked me.

"Nothing." I said, keeping a straight face.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Kaelyn, he is going to attack you if you don't tell him." Cal warned.

"Ok, fine. I thought it was cute how you got all excited." I told him.

He put his arms around me and said, "Oh, okay."

"We're here guys." The bus driver said.

"Yayy!!" We all cheered, running off the bus and meeting One Direction inside.

...

"You thought I was cute??" Luke asked, referring to what I had said earlier.

"Yeah." I said, blushing.

We were in Starbucks, all 15 of us were all over the place, blinds closed because of fans. Who wouldn't come to a Starbucks that 5SOS and 1D were in??

"Well, I think that you're cute when you sleep."

"Really??" I asked him.

"Yep. Oh, when do you wanna watch Mean Girls??"

"Whenever, but aren't the Teen Choice Awards tonight??"

"Yeah, I think we are filming our acceptance video speech thing after dinner." He said before adding, "If we win."

"I think you will." I reassured the Australian.

"Yeah??"

"Yep. So many girls swoon over you." I smirked.

"True, I bet you are one of them, and I'm sure that a lot of guys have their eyes on you."

"Yeah, I kinda swoon over you, and no. I've never had a boyfriend."

"Really??"

"Yeah. All the boys at my school are either jocks, or jerks."

"Ahh... I am gonna guess that you don't like any of them."

"Well, a couple of years ago I liked this one guy. He's a jock, but he seemed nice."

"What happened??"

"Well Shelby tried to get me to talk to him, and I did, but after that we kind of ignored each other."

"Oh... I'm sorry??" Luke said, more like a question.

"It's fine. He also had a girlfriend, so..." I said.

Luke nodded, giving me a hug before looking around. Everyone was done, just chatting with one another, Zayn, Liam, and Louis facetiming Perrie, Sophia, and Eleanor.

"You guys ready to go?" Mark Jarvis asked.

"Yeah." We all said.

"Okay, but first here is the schedule for today." Mark said sending the schedule to each of the boys, Shelby, the crew members, and I.

I looked at my phone as soon as it came through.

12-3: Hangout/do whatever
3: Concert rehearsal
5: Dinner
6: Prepare for acceptance speeches
7: Film speeches
8: Whatever as long as you go to bed before 2am

___________________________________________

A/N: Mark Jarvis is part of the crew. 1D made videos asking Mark where they were going that day.

The next chapter is kinda long so I am not sure when it will be up, but hopefully soon :-)

-Kenzie xx