1.3

|Saturday, August 9th, 2014|

"You look so perfect standing there in my american apparel underwear, and I know now that I'm so down. Your liptick stain is a work of art..." Luke was singing the chorus by himself.

He kept glancing at me and smiling, causing us both to blush slightly. Calum, Michael, and Luke did their jump, and rocked out. Before singing the last chorus, they spun Aria, Shelby, and I around.

Once they finished the song, Jackie, Aria, Shelby and I looked at eachother, not knowing what to do.

Luke grabbed my hand and led me to Ashton's drums, where we met Aria, Calum, Shelby, Michael, Jackie, and Ashton.

After putting his guitar down, Luke grabbed my hand again and whispered in my ear, "Follow me." I nodded as he started to lead me backstage.

"Okay... Let's see... Luke, Ash, Cal, and Mikey you will ride your bikes just out there. When you are sure you are out of view from the fans, you can stop. One guard will go with each of you. The rest of us will leave after, with the girls." Eric, the main bodyguard, explained.

We all nodded in agreement.

Luke turned to me, and kissed my forehead, and I closed my eyes as he did. Then he hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I'll see you in a minute, okay??"

I nodded and smiled at him as he went to get on his bike. He waved, then rode off with a security guard.

Soon, it was just Aria, Jackie, Shelby, and I. We stared at eachother, but before anyone could talk, Eric said it was time to go.