1.9

"Well, we have 3 hours to do whatever." Ashton said.

"We could watch Mean Girls, go out..." Luke said.

"Play videogames..." Mikey added.

"I don't really care what we do." Shelby shrugged.

"Same, but maybe we should watch Mean Girls later tonight." I said.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Luke agreed.

"So, what are we gonna do??" Calum asked.

"How about we go out??" Shelby suggested.

"Yeah, what else is there to do?? Do you guys need school clothes??" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, but we have money, so you guys don't have to buy clothes for us." I said.

"Okay, let's go get _____." Cal said, leading us all to the front of the bus.

Luke's POV

We were in Hot Topic with Kaelyn and Shelby. They kept going around the store, pointing out cool t-shirts and stuff.

"Luke!! What's your size??" Kaelyn called from the other side of the store.

"Medium, or large, because I am so fu-effing tall." I told her.

She laughed before coming over, hands behind her back.

"You can swear Luke, I don't mind."

"Well, medium, or large, because I am so fucking tall." I smirked.

"Well, I have the perfect shirt for you." She smirked.

"Oh yeah?? Well can I see it then??"

"Sure, I guess." She said as she showed me an all black t-shirt Nirvana on it.

"Sweet!! I love it!!"

"You do??"

"Yes, very much. How did you know I love Nirvana??"

"Luke, you wear Nirvana shirts a lot."

"Hmm... Really?? I've never noticed." I smirked. She punched me playfully before going to look at something else.

"Kaelyn, what size do you wear??" I called out.

"Hmm... Small or medium."

I grabbed her a Green Day t-shirt in her size, remembering that she told me that she liked them, a lot. I walked over to her, placing the shirt on her head before running off and hiding behind Calum.

"Lucas." She said, arms crossed standing in front of Calum.

"Umm... I am Calum the dork, not Lucas." Cal said.

"Yeah, I know. I am talking to the dork behind you." She said.

I peeked out, slightly pouting. "I am not a dork."

"Yeah, you are. Hey guys, is Luke a dork??"

"Yeah." Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Shelby all called out.

"Ugh, fine. I am a dork." I said, standing up all of the way.

"A dork that knows that I like Green Day??"

"You told me last night that you liked them, a lot." I told her.

"Oh yeah... Thanks!!" She smiled as she hugged me.

"Your welcome." I said as I hugged her back.

2 hours later, we pulled into the stadium parking lot after shopping. The boys and I had gotten some new clothes, shoes, and bracelets. The girls bought quite a bit since it is mainly for school. Mikey and I had bought them a few things, even though they said that they could buy it themselves.

"Okay guys, go backstage, your instruments are already there, but the stage isn't completely set up yet." One of the crew members said.

"Okay, come on Kaelyn and Shelby." I said, running after the others.

"Let's go!!" Kaelyn laughed, running after us with Shelby.

"You guys were great!!" Kaelyn smiled as I got off stage with Ash, Cal and Mikey.

"Thanks!!" We all smiled.

After we had goofed off for almost an hour, it was One Direction's turn.

"If this stadium was burning, ("Burning?!" Louis sang in a deep voice) I wouldn't even notice ("Notice?!" Liam sang) 'Cause you've been taking up my mind ("My mind?!" Niall sang) With your, little white lies, little white lies ("White lies?!" Harry sang)"

"Wow, you guys are still good." Shelby said to the 5 of them.

"Thanks Shelby." Harry smiled.

"Your welcome." She smiled back.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Eric asked after 1D had finished.

"I'm up for anything." Niall said.

"Of course you are, Niall." Louis joked.

"Shelby, Kaelyn what do you want?" Mark asked.

"I'm fine with a lot of places and food." Kaelyn said before adding, "If that makes sense."

I smiled. She is just like me.

"Yeah, same. Wait- is there a Panda Express around here??" Shelby asked.

"Panda Express?! Yes, please!!" Michael exclaimed and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, there is a Panda Express here. Is that where we're going?" Mark asked us and we all agreed, hungry since we had just rehearsed.

"Alright, let's go."

___________________________________________

A/N: Please don't be mad at me because

1.) The next chapter is sad :-(

and

2.) I am setting a "goal". I won't update the next chapter until there is at least 1 vote and 5 reads. Please don't call me selfish, I just want to know if you are enjoying this book. If so, please vote. Thanks so much!! <3

-Kenzie xx