0.9

|Saturday, August 9th, 2014|

"AHHH!!!!!" The crowd screamed.

5SOS was coming on stage, and they started playing a song.

"I wish that I was eighteen..." Luke sang.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Shelby, Jackie, Aria and I squealed loudly. I am pretty sure that 5SOS heard us, we were REALLY loud.

I looked at Shelby and whispered, or yelled, "We should bring Jackie and Aria up here with us!!"

She nodded and we faced Jackie and Aria. They looked at us questionably.

"Wanna move up here with us??" We asked.

"Really?! Sure!!" They replied as they moved next to us.

I stood where I was originally, with Aria next to me. Jackie was next to her, and Shelby was at the end.

5SOS finished '18' and started playing 'Heartbreak Girl'.

In the first chorus, I looked away from Luke for a second. When I looked back, I noticed he quickly looked away and slightly blushed. I smiled, and then noticed Shelby was flipping out.

"What's wrong??" Aria, Jackie and I asked her.

"M-mikey winked at me!!"

"OH MY GOD!!" We all squealed.

I looked back at Luke, who was, yet again, staring at me. We just stared at eachother throughout the song.

In the last chorus, when they sang, "Hold you tight straight through the daylight..." He winked at me. I smiled, and blushed. He blushed, too, before shyly looking away.

I wasn't showing it, but inside I was flipping out. LUKE HEMMINGS WINKED AT ME, KAELYN REYNOLDS!!!!

__________________________

A/N: Yep they are blushing like crazy and he winked!!

Kaelyn's thoughts on Luke winking at her and her last name was kind of a last minute thing...

I would be flipping out, too, if that happened to me...