1.0

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was busy and couldn't find the time to update... We have a 4 day weekend so I will update a couple of more times hopefully :) And yayy!!! Luke's pov (point of view)

__________________________

|Saturday, August 9th, 2014|

Luke's POV

I walked on the stage with Ashton, Calum and Mikey. We were playing in Boston for the third, and last, night. We started playing '18', from our new, and first, album.

I looked at all of our fans that came to see us. The stadium wasn't packed, but there were a lot of fans. The boys and I knew that more would come later for One Direction. We didn't mind because people have their own opinions.

I looked at the fans near my right, I saw 4 girls on the verge of passing out, and had screamed "OH MY GOD!!" when we first came on. The girl closest to the catwalk was definitely beautiful, so we her friends, but I mentally called 'dibs' on her.

We finished '18' and started playing 'Heartbreak Girl', just as planned. I kept looking at the girl, but looked away when she looked at me. I could feel myself blushing.

One of her friends, the one closest to Mikey, was freaking out, and I heard her say that Mikey winked at her. I looked at Mikey, who was blushing, and mouthed "Nice". He blushed and looked away.

At one point during 'Heartbreak Girl', we looked at eachother at the same time, and didn't break eye contact.

In the last chorus of the song, I winked at her while I sang , "Hold you tight straight through the daylight..."

She blushed and smiled. I could feel myself blushing so I shyly looked away.

__________________________

A/N: 😉