Volume 2 - Chapter 2

*Sudou's POV*

-May 31-

At first, I thought I was going to get expelled since I failed the exams and all.

I begged for Kushida, for Horikita. Who got the tests from the senpais, they refused, at first, I thought they were just selfish bitches(Pff)... That was so naive of me, as I didn't think of the other things they did to me..

So I went to Ayanokouji, but he said he can't help me as well. 'What a selfish bastard!' I first thought to myself, but then, Ayanokouji said something that change how I saw it all at first..

"20,000,000 private points... That's how many points it takes to overturn an Expulsion---"

Total Bullshit. It's gotta be! But the more I think about it, the more it started to make sense... Expulsion is a whole 'nother thing after all.

When I finally figured I was in the wrong and it wasn't really possible to save me, I decided to apologize before getting Expelled. I already did it to Horikita and Kushida. And all that was left was Ayanokouji. But then, Sensei came in and told me a close friend of mine saved me.

Of course, it's Ayanokouji since he is my only friend, but how did he save me? 20,000,000 points... No way he can get that much in his first month... Unless he scammed some senpais?

Nonono! That's not Ayanokouji!

But it's not like I'll get it anyway...

It was the day when was about to apologize to Ayanokouji, but I got interrupted once again! This time by Komiya and his gang!

'I'll finish this and go apologize to Ayanokouji!' I thought to myself. I went to the annex building. And there they were.

"Oii! why'd you three bring me here?!" I said with aggressiveness, the soon this is over, the better.

"You know, I've been wondering... How come you get to be a regular when you're a Defect, huh?!" Ishizaki yelled at me as he pulls my collar, that's it?

"You called me here because you're jealous?! I'll be leaving then!" I said roughly pulling my collar away from his hand and walking to the exit. But then I heard something that greatly infuriated me.

"When I saw you with that Class B student, I wondered what he saw in you since you're just a defective. He's probably using you." Komiya said. Kondo just chuckles quietly and Ishizaki smirks.

"Huh?" I said as I unintentionally let that out. The three never lost their smirk and instead got smirking bigger.

"I wonder as well... He's from the original Class E, right?"

"The Class of Elite? Yeah."

"He probably doesn't even think of Sudou as a friend!"

"You think so too?" I was honestly starting to get pissed. Why are they doing this? And Ayanokouji isn't like that. He may be from a Class of Elites but I doubt he sees me as someone he can easily throw away(Lol).

"That is probably tru--"

"That's it!! No one gets away with insulting Ayanokouji!" I interrupted angrily as a few veins popped in my head. I immediately turned their way as I glare at them.

"Quick!  Komiya, Kondo, hold his arms!"

"On it!"

"Get off me, you bastards!" I said as I punched them to get them off my arms, to be honest, it felt good. After a few hits with them screaming in pain, which I think was kind of exaggerated, I finally felt satisfied.