Scott's Damaged Wing

Scott the Elvenking was very graceful and elegant, from land, to sky, and even in water. So it was a big surprise for the elf himself when he tumbled down at the back of a giant mushroom in the Undergrove, one of his wings bending in the wrong way. A sudden sharp pain burst through his wing which made him curl into a ball. 

How did this happen?   he asked himself. He tried to unfurl his wings which made another shot of pain burst through his wing. He turned on his side, trying to hide the tears of pain. No one could see him like this. He closed his eyes, not expecting to fall into a long dreamless sleep.

Jimmy on the other hand, was in the Cod Empire, checking his beautiful barrels. It seems that he had run out of mushrooms. Since Jimmy is the dramatic man he is, he packed a stack of steak and his fireworks and set off on a journey to the Undergrove, because it is a pain to see one of his barrels empty.

As Jimmy landed in the Undergrove, he saw a ball of cyan colored hair at the back of a mushroom. As he sneakily inspected, it turned out to be Scott, who was currently in a deep sleep. Down his cheek were marks that looked like dry tears. Jimmy looked at him, and noticing his right wing was bent a little weirdly and it was swelling. Jimmy was no expert, but he knew something was wrong. 

Jimmy awkwardly carried Scott, and brought him to Shubble. He almost dropped the elf about 5 times, but the both of them got to Shubble's base in one piece. "Shrub? Shrub, you there?" Jimmy called out. "Jimmy! Welcome... What's with Scott?" Shubble asked. "There's something wrong with his wing. It's bent the wrong way." Jimmy said. "Let's bring him to Katherine, she might know what to do." Shubble said. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They flew to the Overgrown, Shubble and Jimmy holding Scott's hands (Shubble was holding his arms). He was still unconscious. Jimmy was worrying so much. Once they got to House Blossom, Katherine was just outside, waiting for them. They brought Scott in and Katherine took a look at his wing.

"Apparently his wing has a little fracture, and its bent the wrong way. The wing will go back to normal soon, but we have to keep his fracture in a bandage for it to heal... He wont be able to fly for now." Katherine explained. "Okay, thanks. I'll look after him." Jimmy said. Katherine left the room which left the two of them alone.

In the middle of the night, Scott opened his eyes. He groaned, wondering where he was. "Petal..." Jimmy yawned. "You're awake." Jimmy stroked him on the wings. Scott winced in pain. "Ouch..." "I'm sorry!" Jimmy said. "No, no, it's alright." Scott muttered. "Thank you Jimmy" he managed to say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Scott and Jimmy left the Overgrown, and travelled by foot. Scott's wing was all bandaged up and every now and then, his wing bursts with pain. Sometimes Jimmy doesn't notice and Scott has to pat his shoulder. They got to Rivendell safely, and Jimmy goes back to the Cod Empire. 

Until Jimmy realizes he didn't get his mushrooms. 

-THE END-