-Dare Doom's Day-

SOOOO... Since none of you readers dared anything, I asked my friends for dares. Alrighty time to meet them. I put a sign saying to meet me at VERY SPECIFIC COORDINATES at a very specific time. They're coming!

"The hell is this place?" Joey muttered. He was the first to come. "INCOMINGGG!!" screamed a voice. Suddenly Gem, Joel, Lizzie, Jimmy, Scott, fWhip, and Sausage poofed in front of him. "It worked!" Gem said. "That took you about 15 times to get us here." Scott groaned. "ExcUSE Moi, That was a new spell!" Gem insisted. Katherine, Shubble, and Pixlriffs got there moments later. "So. What do we do now?" Joel asked, impatiently. "I think someone will meet us he-" Lizzie said as she got interrupted by the ground opening and all of them falling in. "F*CK-" was the only word I heard from fWhip as they fell and fell and fell and- Oop they're here. 

"Hello Empires Kings and Queens!" I said as they all drew their swords. "I come in peace. You guys are here to satisfy my readers." 

"Readers?" Jimmy asked. "Yes. Everything we are doing or saying is being written down in a website and published to the world." I explained. "Now, DARES."

"This sounds dangerous." Pixlriffs said. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So first. This dare is for Lizzie!" I pointed to the pink-haired girl. "It's from GalaxyArt. She said 'I dare Lizzie to eat 15 gallons of ice cream'. Sorry Lizzie, but a dare is a dare." Lizzie looked at me in shock. "Well, this might be the last time I eat ice cream." She sighed. "What flavor?" "You choose, ocean queen." I said. "I think strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla." She suggested. "Alright, you do that, and let's do the others!" I exclaimed.

{INSERT THE "DUN DUN DUN" MUSIC}

"What in the f*cking world was that." Scott said. "Sus music." Sausage said. 

"Next, for Pix." I said. "Oh no.." He whispered. "From operatorthatsdead, He said 'I dare Pixlriffs to die 100 times.'" "Welp, time to die." He sighed. He walked out of the room. "What will happen now?" Jimmy asked. "How will he die, that's the question" I smirked.

Pixlriffs fell of a high place

Pixlriffs found out that the floor was lava

Pixlriffs hit the ground too hard
Pixlriffs drowned
Pixlriffs drowned

Pixlriffs burned to death
Pixlriffs died to kinetic energy
Pixlriffs withered away

Pixlriffs burned to death
etc...etc...

"I feel bad for Pix ;-;" Jimmy said. "Since Lizzie's not done eating, there are a few extra dares my friends have. There was on for 'Shubble to dance' but this is a book so I can't make it visual, so here is one from Kai, 'I dare anyone to touch grass'. So who wants to volunteer?" I said.

"That's easy I can do that," Joel said. He touched some grass which happened to be on the ground just now. "Done. Easy." Pix came back and has seemed to finish dying. "I am never trying to die from a warden ever again." he sighed. "Well, that's all, you guys can go. And- uh, Lizzie, just bring the icecream with you." I teleported them back and that's it for Dare Doom's Day.

I am VERY SORRY for updating late, you guys are so kind for voting for my chapters so I hope you like this one, I will update more, and please comment requests for more stories, have a nice day, and see you in the next update!

And also I am NOT READY to show my drawings yet but I will try to draw since most of the time artist's block comes at the same time as writer's block so tysm again and I'll see you next time!