Pix's got a child?

(copper dad reminds me of philza ;-;)

It was a normal breezy day at Pixandrea. Pixlriffs, or simply Pix, was standing right infront of the Underdavid. Pix sighed, as he saw something that would start off his busy day.

Smallishbeans was killed by Smallishbeans

He went to The Virgil and added 4 more candles to Joel's. "He keeps on killing himself, that Joel." The bright magenta candles burned brightly as Pix walked backwards, admiring the Virgil.  

A pearl white albatross flew overhead and landed in front of him. "What's this?" he asked. The albatross held a woven bamboo basket (I love woven bamboo baskets ngl) with a white blanket inside. A note was inside the basket as well, it's front saying "To the Copper King" in swirly writing. 

"Is this a prank? This better not be one." Pix muttered to himself.

He opened the note and read what was inside. 

"Dear Copper King, I would gladly like to present you this gift,
for your honor and pride for Pixandrea. It is a newborn, a girl to be 
exact. I hope you teach her your ways, and let her live the life she
deserves. I am happy that I have picked you to rule over Pixandrea."

There was no signature or name of the giver. "This must be a prank," Pix whispered as the albatross flew away, leaving the basket with him. 

Suddenly a loud cry came from the basket. 

Pix bent down and looked inside, and what he saw was about to change his life.

It was a small baby, a girl as the note said. Little dirty brown hair was sprouting from her head, and she was crying.

Looking at her in shock, Pix carried her in his arms. "There there, it's gonna be alright little one."

"It's gonna be alright."

A/N: OMG I LOVE DADDY PIX AAAAAAAAAA