Headmaster Gem, can you help us?

(A/N: I got the idea of the ceremony from Tinkerbell)

PART 1

Gem let out a long sigh.

It was likely to be a busy day today. She invited Joel, Jimmy, Shubble, and Fwhip to learn magic. She only ever taught Scott, but this many people? She had to try. They would meet at Crystal Cliffs the first thing in the morning, and none of them had arrived yet.

"Gem! We're here! And we brought company!" Jimmy exclaimed. Company?  Gem thought. "Come in!" She said. All of them burst through the door, one after another. "Wait, what-? Everyone is here! Scott, what are you doing here?" 

"Don't worry, I'm here for emotional support." he responded. "Jimmy persuaded me to come." Jimmy smiled. "The others also wanted to know their power!"

"Alright, I'll do it for all of you." She said. "Let's start the ceremony."

"Ceremony? No one told me about a ceremony." Joey whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On twelve pedestals stood twelve very different things. They were formed in a circle, with a space in the front. "Each of you will stand in the center and state your name. The item of your magic will come to you. Can you demonstrate, Scott?" Gem explained.

"I am Scott Major of Rivendell," Scott declared as he walked inside the circle, and a piece of ice landed into his palm. As he transformed the shard into an ice rose, everyone oohed and aahed.

As Scott left the circle, Gem said, "So, who wants to go first?" "I want to go!" cried Sausage. "I am Mythical Sausage!" he said as he joined the circle. A basic white mask covering a whole face flew into his hands. Gem commented, "Illusion magic for Sausage. Try saying 'Disappear.'" As soon as Sausage did as Gem recommended, he vanished. "Where are you, Sausage?" Fwhip asked. "What, I'm right here," Sausage replied, reappearing in the exact location where he had vanished earlier.

"Cool," everyone said. "I think I should go next." Lizzie volunteered. She entered the ring of pedestals and said "I am Lizzie, the Queen of the Ocean Empire!"

(A/N: I'm sorry for not updating in a long while, I had my Undergrad practice so I couldn't really write much. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll do a drawing reveal on 300 reads. Thank you!