Chapter 25

Day 1:

One week. Seven days. That was a long time to look at Nayeon, to kiss her soft lips and caress the line of her jaw and not absolutely devour her. The first night was very difficult.

Nayeon was already in bed and Jeongyeon showered last. When she was done, she put the lights off and slid into bed with her. It was like returning home, especially when Nayeon pressed against her.

"Are you really in just a shirt and panties?" Jeongyeon asked her, swallowing.

Nayeon sighed. "I'm sorry, it's really hot. I didn't think. Should I change?"

She started to get out of bed, but Jeongyeon grabbed her. "No, I'm fine. I'm an adult. I can control myself."

She was wearing her shorts, so their legs
pressed together and Jeongyeon really was acutely aware of how bare Nayeon's thighs were.

"Okay. If it gets too much, tell me and I'll put
something ugly on."

Jeongyeon snorted on a laugh. "Babe, absolutely nothing you wear can ever look ugly if it's on you."

"Jeongyeon, you're only saying that cause you're horny."

"No, I'm saying that because I love you and
I happen to find you attractive in whatever you happen to wear, or not wear." She inhaled
shakily. "But yes, also because I'm horny."

Nayeon puffed out a laugh. She snuggled in close and tilted her head, so Jeongyeon dipped down and kissed her. Maybe it wasn't smart to do, because a kiss always led to more. Nayeon's tongue slid against her own first, and the touch of it made Jeongyeon's entire body warm up. She could feel her
nipples harden to stone and her underwear
flooded with wetness. Nayeon groaned softly
into her mouth when she deepened the kiss, and before either of them knew it Nayeon was on her back with Jeongyeon atop her, one leg fitted between her thighs.

Jeongyeon could feel her wetness. Her heat. Oh god, she was so wet and so warm. Nayeon's fingers shook where they clutched at her, and Jeongyeon could feel her thundering pulse. With tremendous effort, Jeongyeon stopped herself. She pulled away with a gasp and lifted her body off of Nayeon's, already missing the softness of
her breasts.

Nayeon's face was flushed darkly and she puffed out hard breaths. "We can't ruin the steps now."

Jeongyeon nodded. She dropped over onto her side. "Yeah. We've worked so hard." They turned onto their backs and stared up at
the ceiling.

"It doesn't help that it's been so long," Nayeon told her quietly. "How does Jennie expect us not to have sex after letting us finally share a bed?"

"She's just testing us," Jeongyeon grumbled.

"Probably doesn't even matter. I know that nothing can set us back after everything we've been through, especially not sex."
They grew quiet.

"But I don't want to risk it," Nayeon admitted.

Jeongyeon nodded. "Yeah, me too."

Nayeon turned onto her side. "Maybe no cuddling or kissing this week."

"Fair." She offered her hand between them, and Nayeon took it. Jeongyeon studied their fingers in the dark, and she still marvelled at how small Nayeon was in comparison to her. She caressed the side of her hand with her thumb and loved the way Nayeon watched her.

"Once this week is over," Jeongyeon started, speaking gently and with feeling, "I'm going to raw you so hard."

Nayeon snorted ungracefully. "God, I love you
Jeongyeon."

*

Day 2:

Somehow, it seemed to become a challenge
between them. Nayeon didn't need to go to work anymore, obviously, so she was just at home doing random things around the house. When Jeongyeon came home from work, she went for a shower and walked into the kitchen afterwards in just her shorts, a shirt with no bra underneath and her nipples poking out obviously.