Chapter 26

Nayeon had been wondering about this for a long time, if Jennie would set up something grand for their finale. When they arrived home, they found it as they had left it. Even though a fire burned between Nayeon's legs, she knew they couldn't just crash inside locked at the mouth. Jeongyeon seemed to share her thoughts, because she exhaled in a rush and grinned, and went to feed and settle the dogs for sleep.

Nayeon took that opportunity to quickly shower, didn't bother to shave, and when she existed the bathroom, she found Jeongyeon sitting on the bed. Her suit jacket was draped over a nearby chair, she had tousled her hair, and she looked tired. There were lines on her face, from her frowning and her laughter, and Nayeon looked at her and felt absolutely breathless at the sight of her.

"What're you standing there for, all struck like that?"

Nayeon realized her mouth was open, and shut it softly. She padded over, completely nude and still damp from the water.

"Just... in awe of you."

"How do you think I feel right now?"

Nayeon reached out to wrap her fingers around her neck, and Jeongyeon's hands covered her hips. Suddenly, Jeongyeon was entirely too dressed. She started working on the buttons of her shirt, and Jeongyeon stared up at her face as she did so, smiling softly.
"I don't know how I ever forgot this," Jeongyeon whispered softly.

Nayeon paused on the last button. "This?"

Jeongyeon stood, her hands still on Nayeon's hips, and dipped down to kiss her. The kiss was fierce and hungry, and Nayeon throbbed from it. She groaned into Jeongyeon's mouth and felt the tremble that rocked through them both, the way Jeongyeon's fingers tightened against her skin.

"This," jeongyeon breathed out. "The taste of you." She trailed her fingers along Nayeon's sides, making her shiver. "The feel of you."

Nayeon laughed softly. "Me too."

"I'm so happy that I want you again. That we
have this again."

Nayeon popped the last button and slid Jeongyeon's shirt off, then tugged her belt off. Jeongyeon's breath stuttered when Nayeon roughly pulled her zipper down. "As touching as all of that is, we can whisper sweet nothings after the ten orgasms."

Jeongyeon chuckled. "Ten? Aren't we too old for that?"

Nayeon pulled her bra off, helped Jeongyeon shrug out of her pants until she was just in her underwear. Nayeon pressed her hands flat against Jeongyeon's stomach, felt the way her muscles clenched. She swallowed thickly and gently scraped with her nails.

"We've got all day to lay in bed and recover
tomorrow," she breathed. "For now I want to
touch you."

Jeongyeon's smile was tender, then, and Nayeon initiated their next kiss. She stepped Jeongyeon backwards until she gently collapsed on the bed, and then she crawled atop her and pressed the length of her body to Jeongyeon's. She groaned at the feel of Jeongyeon's hard nipples against her breasts,
and left Jeongyeon's mouth to draw one between her lips.

"Jesus," Jeongyeon hissed softly, arching up against Nayeon's mouth. She lavished her tongue against the hardened flesh, and when she suckled gently her clit pulsed badly at the high-pitched noise of pleasure Jeongyeon gave her. She did so to the other
breast, ears blessed with every sweet noise
Jeongyeon let go, and then she gently kissed the spot between her breasts and started sliding lower.

Usually, Jeongyeon led things. Back when their relationship was on track, Jeongyeon would always start sex and guide them, and sometimes she was content to do nothing but service. Sometimes she would make Nayeon come so many times that she was too exhausted to return the favour. So this time, Nayeon wanted to be the one to gift her, to touch her and make her cry out and feel good.