20 Mixer Part 2

Cam and Paul are bloody messes when they find me sitting on the ground. I haven't been able to move since Marcel left with Luke. I don't know if I should punch him or hug him. I know exactly which parts of me wants to do each. The vampire in me is calling for him. But I'm going to say that's me needing blood, bad. I slowly glance at Cam who's looking me over for more damage.

His eyes are almost black. I'm going to need them both to shift back if I want Marcel to live to at least explain himself. I'm going to need to play on my injury.

"I can't move. I need blood." I tell them. The lie taste bitter on my tongue. I hate it.

Paul nudges me with his nose. I shake my head at him. "I need to be carried." I whine.

They both check around for threats. When they are both satisfied that we are alone and safe. They shift back. I ignore their naked bodies to keep myself on track.

"What happened!" Paul growls loudly out of frustration. I know it's not directed at me.

"I was helping Luke." I keep my tears back as I explain what happened. "So I had to." I finish.

Paul seems to some what understand. Cam is in full attack mode. I need him calm.

"It smells like Marcel! Is he here?" Cam yells.

I ignore Cam's answer. "I need blood, now."

"We need to get you back inside. I love what you did for my brother but next time don't." Paul tells me. Cam growls in agreement with Paul. I can tell his mind is else where.

I want to tell him how I don't need to be protected. I want to tell him I'm strong enough but I need to keep up this act. I nod my head to agree and I let Paul carry me back to the house. Cam follows closely behind still on high alert.

The twins meet us at the door to give Paul and Cam clothes. The small smiles on their identical faces relax me a bit. With Cam and Paul so tense I need the release of stress.

"Where is he?" Cam questions once he's dressed. The twins step aside for him to pass.

I fidget in Paul's arms but he's not playing much attention to me since I'm practically fine. He's following Cam. I need them not to kill Marcel. Paul places me on the island in the kitchen. The twins who are with Luke are with me. Just like a light bulb switching on it clicks. Blood thirsty Aspen is sure to get attention as long as I can control it.

"Ian." I call him over. He comes right away. His twin is too wrapped up in listening for news about Luke.

"Luna?"

"Come closer please."

I pretend to need help down. With my arms around Ian's neck I hide my face in his neck. He stills. I extend my fangs and bite gently. I take in only a little blood. He lets me. Ian makes no move to push me off.

"Luna!" Ivan yells. I keep going. I'm thirsty and he tastes so different but it's lovely. "Alpha Paul!" Ivan shouts for aid.

Good because I can't stop. I can't find my will to do so. Ian let's out a small moan following a grunt. I need to stop. I have to let him go.

Aspen control. You need to stop feeding on Ian or one of your wolves will kill him. Especially in that position.

I take in his words. Is he is my head? I can't tell.

Release him Aspen. Nieve instructs.

I retract my fangs and lick the wound by habit. I unwrap my legs from around Ian's slim frame. How embarrassing. As soon as I'm on my own two feet Cam scoops me up. He carries me upstairs and into his room. I'm placed on his bed with silence.