Epilogue

Nineteen years later...

Aspen's POV

Paris is the most beautiful place I've ever been. Marcel kept his promise and took me to England and the Philippines of course. For the pass two weeks I have been dragging the guys around from place to place. They would whine and complain but eventually they went along to keep me happy.

We visited every stop on the map I circled. By far the Eiffel Tower is the most romantic place in the world. Not to mention all the romantic candle light dinners we've had. I'm really dreading packing but it's time to go home.

They have been getting along quite well. Too well actually. I think it's a ruse to keep me happy and calm. I've being stressing because of the distance between us and the triplets. I don't like to leave for long periods of time. But my mates have convinced me they will be fine.

Their birthday's are coming up and they will be coming into their own soon. Nineteen years have gone by so fast. Their scent was the first thing that surprised me. Killian takes after Paul with his scent of roses and wood. Cesare is a mix of my scent and Paul's which is roses and orchids. Mia's scent is sweet pea like Cam's.

Paul and Cam were so proud when they had their first shift. It was really hot out and it was a normal day of training. I had the kids out with me as I watched Cam and Paul instruct various pack members. Cam and Paul were both in their wolf forms and Kilian was so fascinated by them he kept interrupting. Cesare was mimicking everything they were doing with Blue and Mia watched.

In a blink of an eye Killian had doubled over and started to cry out in pain. At first I was panicking because I had no idea what was happening until Cam and Paul came over.

It's harder as a parent to witness your child go through the pain of their first shift. The bones take longer to break and form in place. Just thinking of it brings me shivers. We had to witness it two more times that day.

At first the changes with them growing quickly had me panicking but it slowed down once they were fourteen. And now they're going to be twenty in a few days.

"Are you ready to go? Marcel and Cam are already waiting in the car." Paul tells me.

I gather my carry on bag before following Paul out if the hotel suite. A soft laugh leaves my lips thinking of Cam and Marcel in the same car alone together. They weren't always so willing. I'm just happy they are not trying to kill each other.

Mia's POV

Mother should have never left me alone with these fools. They have no idea what they are doing. Throwing an early birthday party is sure to bring unwanted and uninvited guest. Not to mention the mess it can bring. Plus are parents are due to come back any day now.

I should tell uncle Rory. He'll shut it down before they can even start calling up people.

I slip on my shoes and tie my hair up. I rush out of the house to Rory's cabin. I spot Skylar and her mother walking towards me. I give them a quick hello before asking for Rory who is inside. I knock once and wait for him to answer the door.

"My brothers are planning a stupid party and our fathers specifically said no parties." I rush out before he can even say hello. "Sorry uncle Rory."

He laughs lightly. "No worries Mia. Come I'll talk to them."

A release of bad energy leaves me and I relax. Negative energy really upsets my wolf. I've been doing well my meditation. Marcel has taught me so many cool tricks for keeping bad energy out and keeping calm. I can't wait for him to come back so I can tell him how much I've improved.