7 The Witches

Dedicated to LauraRose248 💚

Complete chaos.

All throughout the link I can hear raced thoughts and confusion. A whole lot of jumbled thoughts. All the windows on the first floor are blown out and glass is everywhere. I can only imagine what the rest of the house looks like. First I have to make sure everyone in the pack house is okay before addressing the rest of the pack.

Before I can do either Bailey rushes to me looking like she's seen a ghost. "Thank god you're okay." She hastily tells me.

Something tells me that wasn't her first thought. "Yes I'm fine but what's going on?"

"Witches, and there nothing like McKenna." Her frown doesn't leave her face.

"What do you mean not like McKenna?"

"It's dark. Really dark stuff about these witches." Bailey starts to tear up but I hold her hand to calm her. "I can't tell you how many of them are out there Aspen."

Witches. Dark ones at that. I don't know what's going to happen or how to proceed. "It's okay Bailey. I don't expect you to be an expert on all things witch. I want you to find Levi and go to my father's cabin. Stay there until you hear from me."

"Remember you have a short time before the spell is activated. Just close the doors and say the words. It should last a few hours."

How could I forget? We have been practicing this for sometime now. If something as crazy as this would happen. The triplets and the others with us would stay locked away until Bailey releases the spell.

Bailey follows my instructions leaving me to find other members in the house to give safety orders to. I spot Luke and his half breed Beta's. I don't see the triplets or Paul. I immediately start to panic.

Nieve where are they?

Safe, on the lower level Aspen.

Thank god. No windows down there.

"Luna, what do you need me to do?" Luke asks. I love how he is ready for anything. He really has grown into his Alpha position.

"You have to get downstairs. Send out the rest of the higher ranked members to protect the others. After that head down to the gym and wait for me inside." I tell him.

"Right away."

I rush up the stairs to find Cam and Marcel in all this chaos. I can feel them. I have to find them fast because I don't know how many witches are coming and how much time we have.

Marcel and Cam are in my room when I remind them of what's going on. It's like they didn't hear anything. All the yelling and breaking of things has not got to them.

I want to know what they were doing before I came but we don't have time. We have to get downstairs before Bailey's spell locks us out of the rooms for our safety.

When we reach the gym and built in panic room some of my anxiety goes away but it's not over. It's far from over it's never really over for us.

Paul walks up to me before I can reach him. "I already sent out a message to the pack. Everyone is to stay inside until told other wise." He tells me.

Luke, the Peters' twins, and the Verecetti twins are in the gym while the triplets and Marcel are in the panic room.

"Elijah says they're coming straight for us. When need to get inside before the spell passes." Cam adds.

I trust Elijah, Cam's third after the Verecetti twins so I make a decision and push Cam In the panic room with the triplets and Marcel. We all can't fit. I speak the Latin words and the doors seal up fast. I do the same to the gym door once Paul and I are behind it.