11 Council

Eyes never leave me as I do normal things that I would if I wasn't just saved by a spell. A spell that my good friend Bailey composed to save my life from a twisted witch I shouldn't have allowed into my space. I'm not bothered by it at all. I'm over her maliciousness. I know my mates and pack want to make sure I'm well. Which I am. I'm perfectly fine. Wolf, siren and vampire gene a like. But my word falls on deaf ears.

Alex our pack doctor has given me the green light. I did put up a little fight at first but I gave in. My loves want concrete proof that I am completely healthy and completely myself.

Paul wanted to be the one to give me a full examination but Cam wasn't sold on his new found Heath skills even though neither of them wanted another man besides them to see me naked.

Marcel on the other hand found it all unnecessary. Since he could feel I was okay because of the special bond we have together. A bond that hasn't been consummated. His words weren't enough for them either.

So here I am getting dressed from my extensive physical. I'm just going to take my clothes off again for my much needed run. Maybe I'll have some more blood after that.

I'm not thirsty. I have this hunger that I need to get under control before it gets out of hand. Again. I'm sure I'll be fine once I'm back on a proper schedule.

"Like I said before Luna. You are in perfect health. I'm glad you are well." Alex tells me before bowing and leaving me alone in the room.

It's not long before Cam and Paul open the door to the medical room. No Marcel but he's close. I feel him.

They ask me a million questions about my health which is annoying since I know they were listening in during the examination. I reply with what Alex told me robotically.

"We just want to make sure." Paul says, picking up on my tone.

"I know but it would be great if you two could dial it down a notch." I measure out the notches I want it to be and Cam rolls his eyes.

"You could have died." Cam replies dramatically.

"I'm well aware of that." I say.

I know what could have happened to me. I'm grateful and lucky that I didn't die. I'm happy to be alive actually. But being reminded about it every few minutes isn't going to change a thing.

So I want to move on to bigger and not so better issues. But not until I run and drink.

They both follow closely behind me as I leave the room. Passing the media room I wave to the twins, both sets. Luke and Jessica are close by with the triplets.

I love Luke like my own blood but he doesn't know how to dress children to save his life. Noting matched or seemed to fit. They must have grown again.

"Hey little ones." I coo at them.

Killian rushes to me and I pick him up and cuddle him. No doubt he has grown. Soon his blonde hair is going to need a cut. It stops just at his shoulders. His cheeks aren't as chubby but his eyes are still the same bright green. I give him a quick nose kiss before putting him back down.

"It's really amazing how fast they grow." Luke tells me.

I kneel on the floor to reach Mia who is setting on the floor playing with a teddy bear. Her blonde hair is up in a messy ponytail. Luke's work I'm sure. At least he put her in a dress. I ask her the name of her bear and she tells me blue. Blue steel comes over to her thinking she called him.

Things feel so normal and relaxed. Which is why I need to have a meeting to discuss the future. Things need to change.

"Tell me about." I say to him. "Have they been outside today?" I ask.