8 Aftermath

After Marcel successfully convinces me not to kill Sequoia I rush to be with Rory. All I can think about is his health and the safety of the pack. One is no greater than the other but my mates can address the pack while I check on my best friend.

Luke and his Beta's Ian and Ivan stay with the triplets in the panic room while Marcel looks after the witches who are under Noel's mind control.

Noel has them in a dream state so they won't wake up or take over. Dreams that make them feel calm and relaxed are the best ones to use right now.

I only have my wolf and my vampire sides to lean on for energy. It's taking everything I have to keep going for how ever long I have with Noel using every bit of her power to keep all three of them under.

I leave Cam and Paul to access the damage of the surrounding pack houses. I'm sure they can manage that without me. I really don't need them around me questioning my declining health.

"How is he doing Alex?" I ask when I reach the door of the medical room on the first floor.

Alex removes his stethoscope and looks up at me. "Luna." Be bows. "It shouldn't be long before he wakes up. Your bite is something special." He winks at me.

"Thank you Alex."

"It's my job." Alex walks over to me and takes my hands. He must think because of the blood I'm wounded.

"I'm fine. It's dried up blood." I wave him off but he doesn't seem convinced.

"What about your stab wound. Paul linked me and said the witch used a yellow liquid on the blade." He turns me around before I can tell him that I'm fine again. "I'm going to need a sample of it. I will test it in my lab but it looks like it has healed up nicely."

"Marcel is downstairs so just ask him about it." I tell him and he nods leaving me with Rory.

I'm beyond happy and so is my wolf. Rory is and will always be a big part of my life.

"See you soon." I whisper in his ear before kissing his cheek.

Now for a quick shower and change of clothes but first blood. I need to feed fast. I feel like I'm heating up from the inside and the burn is only going to get worse if I don't take sometime to feed properly.

I scan the refrigerator for two blood bags of A blood. The only blood type I have a current craving for. I toss them in the microwave and wait impatiently for it to ding. Once it does I rip one bag open across the top and drink. I quickly do the same to the second bag.

"Slow down." He tells me.

"I can't I feel like my insides on on fire." I say through breaths of air.

"Where's your vampire?" Ollie questions.

"Downstairs with the witches. How's the pack?"

Oliver checks on how much blood bags remain in the refrigerator before answering me. "Fine from what I gather."

"Good."

I leave the kitchen to my room for a quick shower and much needed change of clothes. Oliver follows me to my room and waits for me to finish.

While searching for my clothes I start to feel dizzy. Not to mention the lack of control over my body I as pick out a pair of jeans and a shirt. It's the first time I ever felt this weak.

I take my time I'm the shower. I'm careful not to movie too fast. It's like my brain isn't sending the right signals to my body. I feel like a puppet on strings.

I try my best to power though it so I can get back to the witches and hopefully get things back to normal here. Once I'm dressed I put on my combat boots ready to face Sequoia and her sisters Sarafina and Sarabi.