Chapter 39: Stupid Yuzuichi

Suddenly Yuzu locks eyes with Harumi through the opened door, her jaw drops, her eyes gawk at the view of Harumi on top of Matsuri as both girls were stripped to the brim, except for Harumi who seemed to be half dressed and more normal than Matsuri herself.

"Way to ruin the fun Yuzuichi"

Harumi sighs reeling in Matsuri for a casual embrace before leaning back casually without a word. She had pretended to play along with the unexpected change of events. It seems she was still upset over Yuzu's rejection so she decided she'd go ahead and use this opportunity to set the score back completely straight with her by using Matsuri to her own advantage, unaware she was actually starting to like her, even if she tried to deny it herself.

"W-WHY... why are you TWO?"

The blonde panics pointing her index finger in shock, as she dropped the book to hit the floor with a loud thud. She quickly beams up red and attempts to cover her two green eyes from exposure, but still looks through the small gap in-between her own four fingers with bewildering shock, angst and surprise. She peeps at them with a stunned expression, but Matsuri casually yawns and joins Harumi in on the fun by further teasing her purposely.

"What's wrong Onee-chan, do you wanna join us for a threesome?"

She giggles sticking to roll her tongue out as if to flirt teasingly, while her eyes looked directly at Yuzu who looked like she had just been swallowed up whole by the floor. Her expression was gone beyond stunned, she was speechless, a shock ran down her spine as her face looked beyond scared. 

Suddenly, a small drop of hot sweat dripped down her face as she could not help but panic, her face looked completely blank, she looked to be lost at her words.

"WHA-WHAT?!"

She panicked nearly causing the mental shock to knock her off balance

By now, she was beyond scared.

"Geez...you're no fun Yuzu-chan"

Matsuri mumbles under her breath, wrapping her arm around Harumi who did not seem to protest at all, considering the reversed positions they had been in.

"S..So you were joking-- right....?"

"R..Right?"

She stammers, swallowing back her saliva as she couldn't help but shiver, fearing the worst. It was evident that if Mei knew she would tear them up alive.

"Ah I don't know Yuzu-chan, why don't you come and find out yourself?"

She gestures with her finger, inviting her for some fun, as she wraps her arm around Harumi, sits herself on her knees and kisses her while motioning to Yuzu to come forward in the middle.

Suddenly her eyes sky-rocket, she cannot hold the mental pressure any longer, as her feet stagger up, they take her across the floor as she storms out quickly, her legs carrying her out of the room.

"I..I..I have MEI!"

She retorts loudly, lashing out for the door as she bangs herself against the hard-edged old furniture, dropping Matsuri's books down without caution while she bumps into things carelessly enough to leave a few bruises here and there.

"Your loss Yuzuichi~"

(Stupid Yuzuichi she thinks to herself, while she hears her friend shutting the door, her soul had just left the apartment block with no return. It seems there was no going back now, the damage was already dealt, the situation was done and dusted, completely unrepairable)

She calls after her jokingly with a heartfelt tease, while the duo laugh and chuckle over her unexpected reaction. Soon enough they're left to their own personal comforts, as Matsuri tries to flirt with Harumi once again.

"Say Senpai, that wasn't so bad was it?"

Matsuri slowly leans in forward with a tilt, her pink hair brushing against Harumi's face, her hands roaming freely across her half dressed torso as she tilts forward, she leans in, staring into her beautiful eyes as her breath reminds Harumi of the kiss they shared in front of Yuzu.

"That wasn't half bad actually, guess you don't call your shots for nothing, Matsuri."

Taniguchi sheepishly grins, pushing the girl off herself, as she quickly overpowers her and leaves her begging for mercy while her fingertips stream across her, tickling her everywhere to leave her completely wiped out, gasping out for air through the loud sounding laughter.

"Ahahhahahaha -- stop it Senpai, you're going to make me come without trying..."

Matsuri grins, wrapping her legs around her unprovoked

"Well, maybe I am trying, who knows now huh?"

She chuckles.