Chapter 29: Bliss or Warfare

It wasn't just Mei who proved to be an obstacle in Taniguchi's conquest of love. Matsuri had become a huge portion of her worries and doubts too, as Harumin became doubtful of all the circumstances that had befallen her. She was sly, but Matsuri proved to be more cunning than it looked.

Harumin knew she couldn't evade the responsibility any longer so she decided to turn herself in before Matsuri had the opportunity to further ruin her reputation

Harumin knew she couldn't evade the responsibility any longer so she decided to turn herself in before Matsuri had the opportunity to further ruin her reputation. She knew she could no longer stand to be manipulated by the smart pink haired girl, who took satisfaction in toying with her whenever she pleased.

She liked Matsuri, but she had eyes for someone else.

Meanwhile, the dark haired girl returned home, slightly surprising Yuzu's mother who had not expected her to be back so soon. After all, she always came back home back with Yuzu, and today she had been completely alone out in the rain.

"Ah Mei-chan, welcome back home!" She happily greeted her, noticing that Yuzu had not been there. "Where's Yuzu?" She curiously questioned watching the dark girl drop her school bag as she turned around to face mother. 

"Yuzu is not with me today." She coughed, shyly averting her gaze as she did not want to talk about her problems. She knew that Yuzus mother would be disappointed with her suspension.

"Is something bothering you?" She asked expecting an answer from the young teen who blinked in surprise as she quickly shrugged her shoulders starting down at floor.

"No...not at all." She shook her head before lowering it down and heading upstairs.

"Ah, I see." She replied. "Let me know if there's something you need." She smiled, rushing back into the kitchen as she prepared the pans to make pasta.

"I'm sorry mother." She sighed, hesitantly taking the stairs before walking up into her own room as quickly shut the door behind.

" She sighed, hesitantly taking the stairs before walking up into her own room as quickly shut the door behind