Chapter 25: Guchi Girls

Chaos and havoc out-broke the campus as screams and insults omitted from upstairs the rooftop. The girls could not settle until they had a complete confrontation. Taniguchi continued to test Aihara's solid patience as she provoked her causing a huge outburst and commotion. "What's wrong President?" she smirked eyeing her with a glare. "Cat got your tongue?" She teased making faces at Mei. She had no idea what Mei would pull off next. She approached her up forward. The dark haired girl pulled off a stunt. She tugged out Harumin's phone out from her bra without flinching an eyelash. "You know I could file that for sexual harassment right?" Smirked Harumin cunningly. "If you don't negotiate I'm taking possession of your phone." retorted Mei crushingly, holding up the phone unhindered by her provocations. "I have footage of you leaving campus, that's enough proof to seize it for investigation." she declared holding possession of her prized phone in the air. "I'm sure there are things you don't want me to see." She whispered reminding her of the footage sent to her by Matsuri and Yuri porn on her mobile device. Harumin scowled. Mei threw her completely off balance as the girl fell at a loss of words. However, she had another ace up her sleeve, as she quickly changed tactics much to the annoyance of the President. She seemed to have a sudden shift of balance as she set the odds in her favor.

She remained silent as if in court and continued to glare down Mei with new-found confidence

She remained silent as if in court and continued to glare down Mei with new-found confidence. "Your silence only makes this worse." Spoke out Mei brushing her off coldly with a counter-glare as she sighed. "Your fixation on me and Yuzu is a deadly offence." She warned, turning her eyes over sadistically. "Ahahahah." cried out Harumin switching to provocation instead of backslash. "Go ahead Prez, without evidence you can't prove it anyway." she smirked folding her arms in confidence as she flicked her hair in victory. "You're the one fixated on Yuzuichi." She sighed, trying to annoy the President with irony as she knew where to hit her most vulnerably. "Don't try my patience." warned Mei. "If Yuzuichi loved you, she wouldn't be coming to me." she smiled throwing up her arms behind her head as she beamed her a flashing devilish smile. "Shut it now." exclaimed Mei nearing the end of her patience. "This has nothing to do with Yuzu." she intervened. "I'm here to interrogate you as to why you set me up." she reminded her. "Oh, so it must be that you're not good enough to satisfy Yuzuichi." She moaned poking her boobs mischievously with her finger much to the brutal annoyance of Mei.  "Listen firmly Aihara, if you keep screwing up I will take Yuzuichi away from you." she winked, knocking Mei completely off balance as she teased her. "Yuzu needs me to FUCK her." she finished running her hand against her chest. "TH-THAT'S ENOUGH!" Shouted Mei rolling up her fists in a twirl as she raised her fist with rage. "Maybe I should take Yuzuichi's virginity for real this time." provoked Harumin questioningly. "SHUT UP" screamed Mei. "YUZU IS MINE" she raised her voice losing patience. 

"President you shouldn't be raising your voice, let alone your fists." she warned pin pointing towards the camera on campus. "So it was you after all." concluded Mei. "What's wrong, is that all you've got Aihara?" she provoked noticing her folded fists in the air. "I dare you to hit me." she cussed. "Go on hit me like a wrecking ball!" she teased, smirking with sheer fiendish eyes as she broke the last ounce of her dignity and preserved patience. A glamour of whispers filled the campus as their storm was overheard by all students. They began to engage in fist combat as Taniguchi learned from her previous mistakes. "Can't hit me now can you Prez?" she laughed, twisting her arm in the process as she caught hold of her wrists. "I dare you hit me bitch!" she cussed in her face. "This..can't be happening." swore Mei. "Get your filthy hands off me this instance!" she pushed back loosening her grip on her tie. Their commotion caught the interest of fellow female students who gathered up to peer what awaited at the rooftop instead of being at class. "This is the first time I've seen the President so riled up over something.." she whispered. "Yeah tell me about it Mina-chan." she agreed. "This is the first time President has fought with a student." she embarked, shocked at her findings. "What in the name of God is going on here?!" shouted Himeko as she caught the duo whispering. "Why are you two NOT in class?! she questioned arms folded as she chased them down. "Just what in the name of Jesus is happening?" she glanced over hearing a flight of cuss words emit from upstairs. "BITCH, OFF OF ME." screamed Taniguchi in a fit of rage. "Don't touch me!" shouted Mei shoving the dark brunette against the metal door. "WHORE" retorted Taniguchi taking her insults and punches for granted. "Guess you're all talk now huh Prez?" she snarled. "Shut up!" she whacked her with an elbow freeing herself of her grip. "What is that Mei-Mei's voice?!" reacted Momokino shockingly as she ran over to hear closer. Another crowd piled up before she could head upstairs. "LET ME THROUGH NOW!" she broke through dashing up quickly only to see Yuzu slouched up in fear. "It's your fault isn't it?!" she pulled her by the jacket. "Dammit I have no idea how to handle their quarrel!!" she wailed un-phased by the tug from Himeko. "Get a grip on yourself." she slapped her awake. "Go and fix this NOW!" she pushed her as she took hold of the door, debating whether or not to enter in support of Mei's aid.

 "Go and fix this NOW!" she pushed her as she took hold of the door, debating whether or not to enter in support of Mei's aid

STAY TUNED IN TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! KEEP UPDATED AND BUCKLE UP!-----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What awaits next as Yuzu arrives to mend the situation?

What will happen as Harumin faces a new obstacle?

Will the dark brunette be able to explain herself or will she be judged by the council and society?

What awaits next as Momokino and Matsuri arrive?

Just what new obstacle awaits the girls as their daily life gets more intense?!

*(Stay tuned in to find out!!  -- Leave your thoughts and feedback in the comment section!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------