Chapter 32: Rendezvous

Mei firmly closed her delicate eyes as she fell asleep, before she knew it had already been morning

Mei firmly closed her delicate eyes as she fell asleep, before she knew it had already been morning. She found it hard to believe she had been officially suspended, as the alarm clock urged her to get up from her precious slumber, yet she knew patience had been a virtue. She needed to wait for her grandfather to cool down, as he was the key to her safe return to presidency. She let out a sigh of relief as she noticed her lover unroll from her bed sheets, still grinding her eyes into the soft plushy pillow as she yearned for another minute or two.

"Yuzu, the alarm." She softly nudged with her elbow, much to the soft groan of the blonde girl who flashed her a sparkling grin as she winked at her opening her eyes. "Kiss me." Yuzu propped over, wrapping her arm around Mei who blushed at her quickly. Her eyes were lowered to the floor as she felt herself sink into immense guilt. "Yuzu." she stopped her, gripping her shoulders without warning. "I need to talk to you." She cleared her throat.

The blonde girl shrinked the distance between them, taking hold of Mei's hand as she softly leaned in to touch her face. "Don't worry Mei, I'll take care of Granpops for you." She warmly smiled, not realizing this hadn't been the topic Mei was concerned about. It should have been obvious that Mei was bothered, but Yuzu was quick to brush off her concern to school problems, she had no idea what had truly been on her mind these past few days.

This was the first time Mei denied her lover a kiss.

"Right" Mei sighed, looking off into the distance as she watched the blonde girl dress in front of her, by now she had been totally used to Yuzu dressing and undressing, as it was common for the girls to stare down at their own curvy bodies

"Right" Mei sighed, looking off into the distance as she watched the blonde girl dress in front of her, by now she had been totally used to Yuzu dressing and undressing, as it was common for the girls to stare down at their own curvy bodies. It was common sense that Mei wouldn't miss this opportunity, as she found herself attracted to Yuzu's body, despite strongly denying the obvious. There was something there, that she simply couldn't take her eyes off her, yet she failed to understand her ogling was too-direct.

Suddenly the duo locked eyes together, as an abrupt Mei apologized, twisting her glance in another direction. 

"Good grief" She mumbled, slowly beginning to raise her arms as she got up, standing to her feet as she dressed up, knowing she still had matters to face.