Chapter 14: Lustful Lies

Hesitantly, Mei returned home, pacing herself at the door as she shook her head palming her face with pure discontent and disbelief. She could barely believe her fragile ears when careless Momokino spilled the beans. What utter shock did Mei face. To believe it or not was the issue. She let out a deep sigh as she threw her thoughts away, walking upstairs as she avoided dinner.

"Mei.....?" Questioned Yuzu disturbingly as without a word Mei left the room. "What's gotten into her all of a sudden? She thought scratching her blonde hair as she prepared dinner. Suddenly she remembered. " That's right...I owe her an explanation." She exclaimed, abandoning the oven as she raced upstairs. "Mei" She called out reaching for the bronze brown door handle only to be confused. "Mei let me in we need to talk!" She called out. A brief long sigh echoed from the room as Mei sat down face forward towards the window. "Yuzu.." she replied. "What.. is Taniguchi to you?" She sternly asked breaking down into silence. A brief moment of hesitation before the blonde girl finally replied. "She...she's my best friend you know!" She shouted, red blushed face forward towards the door as she sank her knuckles down the door attempting to break in. "Please Mei...let me in." She cried out rubbing the door.

" She cried out rubbing the door

Hesitantly, Mei opened the door. "Mei!" she happily cried out hugging the dark haired girl. "I knew you wouldn't be mad." She smiled, embracing the dark girl as she swiftly cried. "Mad..?" she glanced. "Is this what you do to your best friends?" She asked pinning her wrists against the door. "Am I really, inclined to believe you're just friends?" She questioned, sliding her hands under her shirt as she pushed her chest down hard against the concrete wall. "Do you really think I'm that dense?" She asked, reaching down her pants with her right hand as she toyed with her delicate panting body as she made her squirm. "Ah...Mei..wait you got the wrong idea!... I--I..." She paused getting wet. "Give me the truth." She sternly demanded, placing her harsh palms against her chest to feel her heart beat. "Gh...wha...she..she's just a friend!!" She panicked. "Really?" She asked, shoving down her tongue down her throat forcefully as she seized her up by the wrists. "Himeko told me another story." She whispered, making her aware of her findings. "So will you still deny it?"She asked, shoving her against the door.

  "So will you still deny it?"She asked, shoving her flat out against the door as she banged her

  "So will you still deny it?"She asked, shoving her flat out against the door as she banged her. "Will you still refuse to confess?" She asked gazing deep into her soul as she gazed into her sapphire green eyes. "Mei!!.." she moaned. "I...I swear!! Harumin...is just a friend it's not like that!!" She panted, trying to break free from her concrete grip. She pushed in deeper. "Answer me." She demanded. "She...she forced herself onto me!!" She confessed, refusing to submit to her will. "Th...that..that's all!" she groaned, instant pleasure turning into pain. A sigh of relief. "That wasn't so hard was it Yuzu?" She deviously smiled before pulling out as she left the room. "You.. you fiend!" She screamed from across the room as Mei shut the door drawing back, leaving her locked inside as Mei secretly grinned to herself as she headed downstairs. "Mei baka!" She cried out angrily hitting her head against the pillow. 

[To be continued!]

Stay tuned in to find out what happens next!

What lies ahead as Mei confronts Taniguchi?

How will she define her strange new found feelings?

Does Taniguchi love Yuzu?

What's the relationship between them?

What will happen next as Mei's grandfather plans a visit?

STAY TUNED IN TO FIND OUT!

Merry Christmas folks! <3