Chapter 24: Red handed

Browsing through the records Mei uncovered the truth behind the notorious incident

Browsing through the records Mei uncovered the truth behind the notorious incident. She had finally discovered the answer to her long lasting problem. The culprit was none other than Harumi Taniguchi, the one who was there to undermine her. Hidden footage proved that she was the one to leave campus last. The cameras did not fail to expose her vicious deeds as she was seen entering the security campus area to shut down the primary cameras. Little did she know the school contained another set of hidden cameras. That was how the academy remained safe during all times. Nothing could remain secret. Only Mei Aihara and her grandfather had access to the hidden cameras. Taniguchi was in for a huge surprise.

Mei took over from Momokino as she set out to confront the delinquent in her own means. Little did she know she would be confronted by Mitsuko. She was cornered up outside as the strong firm girl pushed her to the cemented wall of campus. "If you lay a finger on my sister, I'll make you will suffer." she warned, tugging the fragile girl by her school jacket as lifted her up into the air. "I won't even overlook the fact that you're President." she coldly spoke, pulling Mei towards her. "Don't try my patience." she warned, dropping the girl back to her feet as she walked off without grazing her. Mitsuko was not one to be messed with. Despite this encounter Mei did not flinch. She simply lured Taniguchi up to the rooftop by posing to call for her as Yuzu.

"Did you really think Yuzu would show up?" Mei teased finding the dark brunette slouched up on the rooftop rails as she peered over her expecting to see Yuzu, only to see Mei in the distance. "I knew you'd be here." she walked up closer to her. "After all, you only care about yourself" she brashly edged in. "Cut the chit-chat." sniggered Taniguchi watching her move over as she remained a few feet away from her as if keeping distance. "What do you want anyway, if this is about Yuzu I've got Matsuri." she admitted, theoretically speaking to match the Presidents demeanor. "Taniguchi I didn't call you out here by coincidence." she stood by firmly continuing. "I called you out here because I know what you've done." she threw her off balance, watching her smirk grow into a scowl. "I know 'YOU' are the one behind this." she neared her unhesitatingly. 

"Ahahaha." she laughed. "Don't make laugh Aihara Mei." she smirked. "Sure, sure it was me." she plainly confessed attempting to distract the dark haired girl. "Who else would it be, if not me?" she questioned innocently trying to trip Mei up in her questions. "Are you going to abuse me again, by hitting me like last time?" she asked pointing up to her delicate face. "Or are you going to play dirty by abusing your position as President?" she proved her point by testing her patience. "I'd highly advise you not to act irrationally." pointed out Mei confronting her. "You set me up." Mei pointed out briefly. "It's only fair I'd confront you."

"Nonsense I don't know what you're blabbing about

"Nonsense I don't know what you're blabbing about." Harumin laughed. "Even if I did set you up, the least you could do is suspend me." she smirked. "That is if you're interested in angering Mitsuko." she counterattacked her in defense. Mei glared at her showing her dominance and authority. She shook her fist at her. "You don't want to know what I'm capable of." she warned pulling out her cellphone in a bid of advance. "I have all power to break your friendship with Yuzu." she slammed her point retorting. "Speak the truth now." she threatened her. "I'm asking for the final time." she warned. "Fess up to your deeds now."

"Why should I listen to you President?" she questioned

"Why should I listen to you President?" she questioned. "That's because I have no obligations to obey your sister Mitsuko." she walked closer. "If you don't explain yourself I will have to resort to-" 

Meanwhile Matsuri met up with Yuzu in the canteen when they overheard a group of young female students making a commotion.  "Oi Hana did you hear President Aihara and Taniguchi Senpai are fighting?" asked Mizuri who was walking besides her. "What? No way." replied Hana amazed by the news. "It's not everyday you get to see such an event." the duo giggled childishly unaware that they were overheard. "Wha fighting?!" panicked Yuzu. "What do you mean?" she shook the two girls look in distress. "Cut it out Yuzu-chan." they frowned. "Ask Aihara-san yourself." They pushed her away to get through. "We should go Yuzu-chan." replied Matsuri as she began to feel responsible for the commotion and hysteria done to Yuzu by the unthinkable actions of Taniguchi.

STAY TUNED IN AND UPDATED TO FIND OUT MORE!! --- LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What awaits next as the duo confront each other again?

Will Yuzu find out that Harumin is not who she seems?

What awaits the girls as they head upstars to the rooftop?!

Stay tuned in to find out!